DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro fail can anyone twll me what happen

sergi91

Reactions
I was flying over the ocean chasing a cruise ship but suddently the drone started to flip out. Dont know what happen can someone tell me ?
This is the video
screen_739b9d8251e62fed_1548790928036.jpeg

Reactions: mereflyer
Gimbal reset mid-flight. I've had that happen when I was wearing the goggles. Really nauseating. Just keep calm an watch the telemetry. If it's not being erratic, then the aircraft is still stable.

I've had the opposite with my P3 on a windy day.
Got two alerts:
Prop loose
Motor obstruction

Had me worried or a few seconds until I realized I was getting a perfectly stable video feed. Must have been an updraft.

I had a similar issue, but my drone stopped responding to joystick inputs, spun wildly while the gimbal flicked around, and the drone descended into the ocean. Dji replaced it after analysing the flight records.

I never found out the cause. I was taking a panorama at the time it happened. I hope you can get some answers, it’s a terrible feeling

I can't explain why but it happens. must be some sort of bug or little quirk. i learned to ignore it and keep an eye on the time left before it starts a new file. For me recording at 1080P 50 fps it happens mostly around 11 - 13 minutes of recording.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet