DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro flight today Saturday 12th May

GavieboyDji

Reactions
My screen recording app taken today with the Mavic Pro. I had to get up really high just to be level with the rock face I was recording absolutely stunning scenery. The 2.k video should be stunning. I did all the flying manual at one stage I was flying sideways it looked so cool looking at the drone from the ground. The Mavic is such a awesome piece of kit i had my Spark with me as well. And my ravpower 27.000 a.c. charger was brilliant As well middle of nowhere and it kept my batteries going loved it. Here's the video from the screen recording.

Here's the 2k YouTube video as well I kinda messed up with to much green so the trees and grass looks like astro turf. And my next definitepurchase is some polar Pro nd filters .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the screen recording YouTube video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

20180512_132709.jpeg20180512_132717.jpeg20180512_133030.jpeg20180512_135718.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the 2k YouTube video as well I kinda messed up with to much green so the trees and grass looks like astro turf. And my next definitepurchase is some polar Pro nd filters .

Using ND filters will not change your exposure in the slightest (if you have it set on Auto. If not, then you could have simply changed the exposure yourself). Please read up on the use of ND filters before plopping down money on them, only to find nothing has changed (especially in overcast skies like this).

You would be better off investing some time in learning how to adjust to your desired effect in post-production.

Using ND filters will not change your exposure in the slightest (if you have it set on Auto. If not, then you could have simply changed the exposure yourself). Please read up on the use of ND filters before plopping down money on them, only to find nothing has changed (especially in overcast skies like this).

You would be better off investing some time in learning how to adjust to your desired effect in post-production.
Yeah I've being reading up on them and all the best setting to use I've watched loads of YouTube videos how to do it in post production. It's a matter of learning and reading up on what's good and what's bad. I'm just starting out. You don't realise how much effort goes into producing a decent video until you do it yourself. Thanks for the input.lisadoc.

I really messed up with this and didn't realise I had the exposure setting wrong and then In production I accidentally added to much green to the video. I'll learn hahaha

Awesome! I wish more people would learn about them before spending (wasting) good money on something that could be accomplished by simply changing the settings a bit (or post production).

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd