Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Realllllly tempted to buy today...

CadrePilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Who can help push me over the edge?

Factors...
I'm currently flying the M2P with standard RC and using a Galaxy A7 for a screen. I have several batteries. It works pretty well. So I guess I'd go with the RC Pro for the M3P, right?
If I buy it today, it'll be on my business expense sheet for CY2023. :)

Help!!

Do you NEED it? Is there anything the M2P is NOT doing for your business right now?

Keep in mind, when you upgrade you'll need to upgrade EVERYTHING which means chargers, batteries, lenses, case, and EVERYTHING!

When I help departments upgrade or get setup we usually take the price of the "UAS" and double it to include all the extras needed but this is for Emergency Services.

I'm flying M2Z and M2P but I dropped my M2P and now it won't shoot video so I'm using a backup Mini4Pro and love it but I don't "NEED" a new drone so it's not a "smart" business expense at this time... at least for me.

Camera quality, flight time, Signal strength, better OA systems - There are too many advantages with getting the Mavic 3 Pro if you have the Mavic 2. The only downside is that you will not have an SDK and will be stuck using the Dji Fly app so if you want to use Litchi etc, you cannot.

I have Both The M2Z and M3P -
To be sincerely honest I had a Better time with the M2Zoom.
DJI really let me down by not allowing me to use Litchi... and the Hub.

Yes some cool Lenses on the M3P,,,
But Nothing can beat a REAL Zoom Lense ...
and absolutely NOTHING beats Litchi ! (with the Complete ease of Use of Creating Waypoints.

DJI sucks at doing that - Litchi and other 3rd Party developers like Virtual Litchi Mission Google Earth etc... are the BEST with the Mavic 2

My Opinion - I was badly let down by DJI for not releasing the SDK - so....
Sadly the M3P Was three times the Cost and only 90% of the Fun

The upside to the Mavic 3 is the better design, longer flights , and the ease of use or the Rc Pro cannot be beat.
However the Rc Pro does not even work with the newer drones so you loose the true value of that cost.

With that said , you mention you have several batteries , which may be a cost factor in your setup where as the mavic 3 batteries are going to last you longer an also offer a better design an possibly save you money.

Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain.
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: CadrePilot
In a post listed in the classifieds forum for yesterday, there is an M3 Bundle for sale. $1750. If you decide to buy, you might check it out and save a little. There may be others there, have not looked. The member listing it is:

MikeTX

Member​

Premium Pilot
GIFT PREMIUM

Who can help push me over the edge?

Factors...
I'm currently flying the M2P with standard RC and using a Galaxy A7 for a screen. I have several batteries. It works pretty well. So I guess I'd go with the RC Pro for the M3P, right?
If I buy it today, it'll be on my business expense sheet for CY2023. :)

Help!!
I absolutely love my mavic 3 pro.. the zoom is amazing, just amazing. I have rc pro, I bought extra and I can goes twice as far . I came from m1, then m2. The 3 pro is wild.

Placed my order today.

Should've placed it in 2023, but couldn't push myself over the edge. ;-)

Thanks for the help.

M3P w/ RC Pro.

I absolutely love my mavic 3 pro.. the zoom is amazing, just amazing.
Just to be clear... The zoom is purely digital... unless switching from camera to camera.

Placed my order today.

Should've placed it in 2023, but couldn't push myself over the edge. ;-)

Thanks for the help.
Congratulations... on a the decision.
The main advantage of M3P for me over the M2Z has been the longer flight time.

Enjoy

Congratulations... on a the decision.
The main advantage of M3P for me over the M2Z has been the longer flight time.

Enjoy

Several factors for me...

As I use my drones for property inspections, the 7x tele lens will be very useful.

I've never been thrilled with the wide angle lenses standard on drones. Having grown up on 35mm SLRs, I like the 50mm focal length perspective and have read the 3x lens is close to that. I just looked it up and see DJI says it's equivalent to 70mm. I'll be happy with that.

The flight time will be nearly double what I get with the M2P. And if you figure in RTH to swap batteries, the useful time probably is fully doubled. That puts the Fly More package with three batteries at nearly the same flight time (and much more convenience) than the M2P with seven batteries.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
It's here!!!!

whoohoo :)))

... SO TELL US what your First Impressions are ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa