DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro footage Zambezi River

pshah

Reactions
Here is some footage of the Zambezi River I took while I was in Livinston, Zambia.

One of the first video's so sorry it is a bit long, also had to search alot for royalty free music :)

Would appreciate any comments / suggestions etc... to improve in the future

The original video was shot in 2k resolution using 23.97 frames, and I edited it down to 1920x1080, same frame rate

Reactions: raymo and KentA
Would be better if the exposure settings were a bit lower. Will help in terms of color saturation. Might be able to adjust in post-production. Polarizing filter might be nice as well to reduce water reflections and allow visual penetration to depth. Always great to see new territory and no plants were harmed in this video :) Amazing to think that this water resource is so under-utilized.

Would be better if the exposure settings were a bit lower. Will help in terms of color saturation. Might be able to adjust in post-production. Polarizing filter might be nice as well to reduce water reflections and allow visual penetration to depth. Always great to see new territory and no plants were harmed in this video :) Amazing to think that this water resource is so under-utilized.

Thanks for the feedback :) this is the river that goes into Victoria falls, also around that area it does drive turbines for power. As for trying to do anything recreational it is very dangerous, crocodile and hippo infested, if u fell in the water I doubt you would survive :)

Reactions: raymo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711