DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Aerial footage and shots of the Vecht river, one of the underrated landmarks in the Netherlands

abimasha

Reactions
The vecht river in my opinion is one of the most underrated location in the Netherlands. Situated in the eastern part of the country, The Vecht river originates in Oberdarfeld in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and flows past the towns of Nordhorn and Emlichheim, across the border with the Netherlands and then westwards into the Dutch province of Overijssel (hence its alternate Dutch designation).

The aerial footage was obtained on a frosty winter morning, hence the white patches on some of the landscape in the video.

The vecht river in my opinion is one of the most underrated location in the Netherlands. Situated in the eastern part of the country, The Vecht river originates in Oberdarfeld in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and flows past the towns of Nordhorn and Emlichheim, across the border with the Netherlands and then westwards into the Dutch province of Overijssel (hence its alternate Dutch designation).

The aerial footage was obtained on a frosty winter morning, hence the white patches on some of the landscape in the video.
Nice!

Nice video

Nicely flown across a very interesting area by the looks of it.
You have some great stuff in there but I tend to agree that it's a little long unless you are using YouTube to store footage. That being said it all comes down to personal preference and I did watch it all.

Last edited: