DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro front hinge problem

Airsoft123

Reactions
Hi guys I'm a newbie here. I had a crash with my DJI mavic pro and I'm trying to source out a front right hinge bolt mechanism so I can attach the leg into the body itself. Any ideas as to where I can get one? Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    809.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    902 KB · Views: 134
If you're not able to find someone who's willing to sell just that part, you could buy a complete arm here on Amazon or here on eBay.

Last edited:
Hi the arm itself is not a problem. The hinge mechanism is what I'm after for. Already check with them and they are only selling the arm only w/o the bolt assembly I need.

If that part is universal, it comes with this arm.

Hi do you have another one of those hinges and maybe the leg also need one if you do

How do you install the two bolts?
I know you put them half way then you insert the bolt.
the issue is the arms stays just in the middle.. it doesnt stay open all the way

Reactions: Piggy
HI I have now acquired the hinges and have three spare

So you have an spare hinge pin for a mavic pro...one that you might want to sell? Cuz my mavic went down this evening and needs one. If so PM me. Thank You.

So you have an spare hinge pin for a mavic pro...one that you might want to sell? Cuz my mavic went down this evening and needs one. If so PM me. Thank You.

Hi mate yes I still have so where are you in the world?

Hi guys I'm a newbie here. I had a crash with my DJI mavic pro and I'm trying to source out a front right hinge bolt mechanism so I can attach the leg into the body itself. Any ideas as to where I can get one? Please help.
I have four Pm me

How in the hell does the hinge go back on? Been trying for about 30 mins. Arm opens half way and won't stay in the fully open postion.

How in the **** does the hinge go back on? Been trying for about 30 mins. Arm opens half way and won't stay in the fully open postion.
try rotating the hinge within itself then install while in the open position.

try rotating the hinge within itself then install while in the open position.
I tried and it swings back in place. Doesn't stay in the position so I can slide it into the arm. Any I instructions out there ?

sorry have been away
If you still need help with this the best way to do it is to posistion the arm open put the hinge inplace and use a thin long nose plyers to turn it into th correct postition with one had use other hand with a flat screwdriver to push it down

I literally just 2 minutes ago put one in. I spent so much wasted time trying to figure out which way the hinge should be inserted in the first place only to realize that it doesn't matter. It was the little strike mark on the "plate" that was throwing me off. At least knowing this, I could now concentrate my frustration at the positioning of the arm prior to inserting the hinge.
Now, Risiaah is adamant that the arm is in the opened position however the opposite position (closed fully) worked for me. So maybe both positions work or one of us is dyslexic.:oops:
So with all that said, the hardest part is applying the pressure to place the hinge into it's the final resting spot. A specialized tool would be handy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie