DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro genuine left front arm.

Reactions: msinger
Reactions: dirkclod
Sometimes the only way to tell you are getting an original DJI product is by looking at the solder marks at the end of the wires. If it looks like it has been desoldered then it's probably an original DJI part.

Since DJI does not sell parts to the general public, the only way to get them is to disassemble a mavic and strip the parts from it.

Reactions: MavicChick
Sold by Y-LiTrendy and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Is Y-Litrendy a division of DJI?
I would never link someone that's looking for a genuine DJI part to a knock off product. You of all people should know that. There's no need to doubt every single post I make in this forum. It's not helpful for anyone. Please stop.

OP, if you are looking for a REAL OEM arm that came from a Mavic, please search for this item on eBay in the Midcityhobby store.. I have bought some from them and they ARE OEM.

I have bought and sold alot, and repaired even more. Midcityhobby on eBay is the "real Mccoy"

Reactions: MavicChick
I have bought and sold alot, and repaired even more
Exactly. So, you should know better.

The part I linked above is genuine. And there are 4 authorized DJI dealers selling on that same Amazon listing if the OP doesn't want to buy from Y-LiTrendy.

Guys enough of the back and forth .
Singer has been giving good links since PP started so you can trust him .

Exactly. So, you should know better.

The part I linked above is genuine. And there are 4 authorized DJI dealers selling on that same Amazon listing if the OP doesn't want to buy from Y-LiTrendy.

Thank you Singer for your help. Much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters