DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Gimbal Status: N/A - Bought 2nd Hand

noppiano

Reactions
Hello all,

Just picked up a Mavic Pro 2nd hand off of Facebook marketplace for a really good price. Went in knowing it had issues, so I've got most of them hammered out myself just with tinkering with it, but no research I've done for the past few days have aided me at all on this gimbal status N/A. I can fly the drone and everything acts normal, I just don't have picture on screen. It reads SD card, the front sensors are fine, etc. The only error is Camera Sensor - Send to DJI for repair. I'm thinking its the camera/gimbal board that sits on top of the gimbal, but it appears the front obstacle sensors run through that board as well and they are fine. Is partial board failure possible? I have also checked all cables and none of them have an issue.

Any ideas or further insights?

Thanks,
Brad

Hello all,

Just picked up a Mavic Pro 2nd hand off of Facebook marketplace for a really good price. Went in knowing it had issues, so I've got most of them hammered out myself just with tinkering with it, but no research I've done for the past few days have aided me at all on this gimbal status N/A. I can fly the drone and everything acts normal, I just don't have picture on screen. It reads SD card, the front sensors are fine, etc. The only error is Camera Sensor - Send to DJI for repair. I'm thinking its the camera/gimbal board that sits on top of the gimbal, but it appears the front obstacle sensors run through that board as well and they are fine. Is partial board failure possible? I have also checked all cables and none of them have an issue.

Thanks,
Brad

why not send in for a free inspection?

free shipping both ways you only pay if we fix

Reactions: noppiano
why not send in for a free inspection?

free shipping both ways you only pay if we fix
Hello all,

Thanks,
Brad
Yes it’s very possible. I have an issue with the gimbal board on my MP1. Same thing, the sensors and video plugs into it. Everything works apart from the gimbal. I know the board is definitely a problem as I attached it to a known good gimbal yet still got gimbal overload errors. Trying to find an affordable one though isn’t easy from down under.
Most of these are sold in usd on eBay and the Aussie dollar is so weak now and when you add delivery it’s up around the $140AUD. This is way more than I can get a main board for.

Reactions: noppiano

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123