DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro IN STOCK at Advexure! - Regular & Combo Units

Advexure

Reactions
Hi All -

As the title says, Advexure now has the Mavic Pro IN STOCK and ready to ship! Orders placed by 4pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipment.

All of these units are shipping from our LA location. As always, free shipping on orders over $150.

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Bundle Kit - $1,299

Mavic Pro Drone (No Combo) - $999

We have just about ALL Mavic Pro Accessories IN STOCK as well.

Any questions, please give us a call at (855) 625-2055 or shoot us a PM.

Safe and happy flying to all!
- The Advexure Team :cool:

Still waiting on the Guards and Cages :(
I actually had the cage on order when it was first announced, but then I canceled it since it severely hampers the bird's flight time and doesn't appear to be very sturdy if it can only withstand speeds up to 3 mph.

I'm still waiting on my ND filters, which are ordered from DJI. Unfortunately, there's a shipping backlog and the courier can't handle all of the packages needing to be shipped out, so my order is in a box in the shipping warehouse, waiting for the courier to pick it up. The backlog is about 20 days long.

Unfortunately, there's a shipping backlog and the courier can't handle all of the packages needing to be shipped out, so my order is in a box in the shipping warehouse, waiting for the courier to pick it up. The backlog is about 20 days long.

Who's telling you that? There are zero shipping backlogs with carriers. Around Christmas DHL couldn't handle the volume out of China but added additional routes. We've got stuff coming out of Hong Kong, Shenzhen and a few other parts of China every day.

Who's telling you that? There are zero shipping backlogs with carriers. Around Christmas DHL couldn't handle the volume out of China but added additional routes. We've got stuff coming out of Hong Kong, Shenzhen and a few other parts of China every day.
DJI did. The courier isn't able to pick up all of the packages at the warehouse. So it's going out on a first fulfilled, first out basis.

DJI did. The courier isn't able to pick up all of the packages at the warehouse. So it's going out on a first fulfilled, first out basis.

Hmmmm...what carrier? Sounds like a case of pre-printing labels for orders that do not yet have product out of the factory to ship. All waybills I've been seeing get packed and are picked up same day.

Hmmmm...what carrier? Sounds like a case of pre-printing labels for orders that do not yet have product out of the factory to ship. All waybills I've been seeing get packed and are picked up same day.
I'm apparently on a wait pick list, meaning it's waiting to be picked up by the courier. There's too many items in the warehouse waiting to be shipped.

My courier is FedEx.

Just canceled my order with DJI (Placed 3 days ago was still awaiting payment confirmation..) and placed one with you guys with overnight shipping!! you guys rock!! super stoked!

Reactions: Advexure
I'm apparently on a wait pick list, meaning it's waiting to be picked up by the courier. There's too many items in the warehouse waiting to be shipped.

My courier is FedEx.

Sorry @Cyberpower678 but I wouldn't buy that one. Sounds rather fishy to me when hundreds of shipments each day are being packed and picked up the same day. I hope you are not getting the runaround :eek:

Just canceled my order with DJI (Placed 3 days ago was still awaiting payment confirmation..) and placed one with you guys with overnight shipping!! you guys rock!! super stoked!

Happy to hear we could help out! Thank you for positive feedback :) Connect up with us on social media and we'll have your Mavic shots featured! - Advexure on Instagram - Advexure on Facebook Thumbswayup

What did you order? The Mavic? :)

Sorry @Cyberpower678 but I wouldn't buy that one. Sounds rather fishy to me when hundreds of shipments each day are being packed and picked up the same day. I hope you are not getting the runaround :eek:

Happy to hear we could help out! Thank you for positive feedback :) Connect up with us on social media and we'll have your Mavic shots featured! - Advexure on Instagram - Advexure on Facebook Thumbswayup
Perhaps I am. Let me know if you get spare props, ND filters, and prop guards in. If I haven't gotten those yet from DJI, I'll cancel, and order with you.

Reactions: Advexure
Perhaps I am. Let me know if you get spare props, ND filters, and prop guards in. If I haven't gotten those yet from DJI, I'll cancel, and order with you.

I'll try and get back to you here on this thread when all three are in. Currently only props. ND filters have been selling out very quick when they arrive in, Prop Guards are not yet shipping from the factory.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Combo units are back in limited stock for the time being, along with just about all accessories.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000