DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Modes

Pizzaman

Reactions
Active Track and Follow me intelligent (no so) flight modes are really nice features if they don't lose signal or item tracked (like most if the time). I recently purchased a brand new (I know, hard to believe) Alpine White for its beauty and rarity (you try to one find brand new), as well as the hot reviews (some were having issues with the same issues I am having currently) for years. Any seasoned DJI Mavic Pro experts out there want to give me some pointers? I have tried snd heard multiple fixes, but none have worked. Thank you

Both Active Track & Follow Me depends on that the AC, the RC & the mobile device is connected together at all times.

Additional for the Follow Me is that it requires that the mobile device have a good GPS position, without that "your" position can't be transferred to the AC & the mode stops.

Additional for Active track is that the object tracked contrasts enough from the background & doesn't get obscured by something, if it happens the mode will quickly be stopped.

So the "fixes" you speak of needs to address these 3 thing's...

-Device connectivity: A good and well connected USB cable between RC & mobile device, always pointing the flat side of the RC antennas towards the AC & don't let any obstacle interfere with the LOS between AC & RC.

-Mobile device GPS positioning: Use a mobile device with a GPS receiver which is positioned so the sky isn't obscured in any way.

-Tracked objects visibility: Make sure the object differs from the background contrast wise & don't let anything obscure the object at any time.

Reactions: Pizzaman
Both Active Track & Follow Me depends on that the AC, the RC & the mobile device is connected together at all times.

Additional for the Follow Me is that it requires that the mobile device have a good GPS position, without that "your" position can't be transferred to the AC & the mode stops.

Additional for Active track is that the object tracked contrasts enough from the background & doesn't get obscured by something, if it happens the mode will quickly be stopped.

So the "fixes" you speak of needs to address these 3 thing's...

-Device connectivity: A good and well connected USB cable between RC & mobile device, always pointing the flat side of the RC antennas towards the AC & don't let any obstacle interfere with the LOS between AC & RC.

-Mobile device GPS positioning: Use a mobile device with a GPS receiver which is positioned so the sky isn't obscured in any way.

-Tracked objects visibility: Make sure the object differs from the background contrast wise & don't let anything obscure the object at any time.
Outstanding! Thank you very much.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada