DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro is amazing...

Fosterdogs

Reactions
After what felt like months on end, We have nice weather so i was able to get out on lunch break and got a few min's. flight time in.
I have to say the Mavic Pro is one heck of an amazing drone. I flew up to only about 250 Ft. AGL and did some fly outs and returns. Total about 500 to 700 feet away from me. I did this for about 10 minuets.
I then decided that since i was in a very large open plot of land my company owns and no tall grass or tree's i would test the RTH function.
I was 563 ft. away from my Mavic. i hit the RTH button. It asked me to confirm and i did. It came back to where i was standing and then proceeded to land. Once it had fully landed and shut off the props. it was within 4 inches of where it took off from. (Yes i marked the plywood with a sharpie) As i wanted it to be able to see something other than the plain tan wood that matched the color of the ground when recording the hope point location.

I can't wait until i can really spend some time flying this little beast.

DU.

Reactions: W2EJ and Gazmg
After what felt like months on end, We have nice weather so i was able to get out on lunch break and got a few min's. flight time in.
I have to say the Mavic Pro is one heck of an amazing drone. I flew up to only about 250 Ft. AGL and did some fly outs and returns. Total about 500 to 700 feet away from me. I did this for about 10 minuets.
I then decided that since i was in a very large open plot of land my company owns and no tall grass or tree's i would test the RTH function.
I was 563 ft. away from my Mavic. i hit the RTH button. It asked me to confirm and i did. It came back to where i was standing and then proceeded to land. Once it had fully landed and shut off the props. it was within 4 inches of where it took off from. (Yes i marked the plywood with a sharpie) As i wanted it to be able to see something other than the plain tan wood that matched the color of the ground when recording the hope point location.

DU.
You are going to love it. I try to get out every chance I can to fly it (I'm just north of you in Santa Cruz County).

DU.

Do you have the Pro or the Pro 2? In any event, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good way to spend one's lunch hour.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d