DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro issue

Justo

Reactions
Hi all im new to mavic pilots and to flying DJI drones. I have just purchased a DJI mavic pro second hand i am having a bit of trouble flying I was just wondering if I should reset it back to factory settings and start from scratch.

welcome to the forum @Thomas B is correct please read the manual to gain insight on your new Mav, of course if you would like to post your specific issues, i am sure someone on the forum will be able to help

Welcome to the forum!

The answer can be found in this document, the full manual for your drone (about 70 pages) from DJI. It is only available online. Recommended reading!
Hi Thomas B:

Thanks for posting the link, I never got a copy with my Mavic. However, I searched through the whole document and can't find anything about "resetting" the aircraft, only about linking it to a new controller. Can you please direct me to the page with the resetting info? It's probably there, I just could not find it.

if you scroll through the settings in the app, such a camera settings for example, you will find a heading( reset) click on that and any changes that have been made will be gone, this applies to all the different sections in the app

Reactions: Thomas B
Probably a good idea.
Why sort of “trouble flying” ?
Hey sorry for late reply I was having trouble connecting the remote to the drone. I have since sorted that problem out but now have problem with video flicker when watching footage on computer, I'm thinking it could computer speed problem.

What SD card are you using ?

I had the same problem at first.
I was using a San Disk Ultra card, was told it wasn’t fast enough so I got San Disk Extreme, problem solved.
If I remember correctly you want a card that is Video Speed class V30 and UHS speed U3

G'day mate I'm using SanDisk Extreme don't think it's v30 though.i sent a picture & thanks for your support.
Cheers

Attachments

• 20191003_203714.jpg
    20191003_203714.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members