DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Lessons/Training in NC?

DroneNewbieMD

Reactions
Totally new to all of this but I was wondering if there were reputable places to actually learn how to use my drone and then how to become proficient at aerial photography. I live in the Raleigh, NC area and cannot seem to find anyone who teaches these skills! I know that there are several online courses but I'd rather have hands-on teaching without totally destroying my new drone!

Hi DroneNewbie, I don't know of a place that offers training but a good place to meet people that fly drones is via the MeetUp groups, there are two: Droning On About the Drone Industry, and Raleigh Recreational Drone Meetup. RRDM meets once a month at Dorothea Dix to fly and I'm sure you could find people to teach you. I'm in Durham and typically fly at the county stadium so if you don't mind coming here I would be happy to show you what I know.

There is a meetup here in Charlotte for drone enthusiasts. See if there is one around your area as well.

I can’t find it now but I just saw an ad today for a seminar on 4/15 (Monday) at the Sheraton in Raleigh on professional drone photography - didn’t see all the details other than it was about $150 for the seminar.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_