DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro lift kit

plrogers1126

Reactions
I ordered a lift kit from drone valley. I like the extra height and the fact that I can put a Velcro strip on the back horizontal part to mount my unusable TRACKIMO...the iPhone app doesn't work at all. But the odd thing is with this kit installed I no longer have the auto takeoff function. It's as if the mavic thinks it's airborne and that button wants to land. Is there any adjustment for this?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered a lift kit from drone valley. I like the extra height and the fact that I can put a Velcro strip on the back horizontal part to mount my unusable TRACKIMO...the iPhone app doesn't work at all. But the odd thing is with this kit installed I no longer have the auto takeoff function. It's as if the mavic thinks it's airborne and that button wants to land. Is there any adjustment for this?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I wonder if turning off the bottom sensors would help?

It would be interesting to hear more about this before I invest in this kit also.

So after further test I had no issues with the lift kit causing sensor problems. This kit is simple but very effective I highly recommend. Would also like some feedback on using it as a tracker mount..
7f07f0bafb59eb41f3e68ffdab2e219c.jpg
a076c5c3959d3b33cf7c4b5d820c4229.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419