DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Mini Strobes?

FASTFJR

Reactions
I'm looking for a mini LED strong I can mount to the Back of my Mavic Pro. I don't want to mount it to the top. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mounting strobes adds weight and will take the drone over the 249 gram threshold.

Did Anyone bother reading what I wrote? My Mavic Pro is well over 249 Grams Lol
Change the title of the thread for more clarity. Using the word Mini is confusing to everyone. Remove it. You are not going to put a massive strobe on any drone!

You can easily fit any of the popular strobes to the rear of the M1P.
I did my Firehouse Technology (FHT) strobe mount with velcro on the rear between the vents, above the status led panel . . .

IMG_4649.jpg IMG_4650.jpg

This is the FHT ARCII public safety series (2 red / 2 white) strobe.
VERY bright, pic of the white flashing . . .

c43559da9a9df25a3fcba90d11a860a4.jpg

I could have fitted the smaller FHT Dual strobe (2 white cree) there as easily, either gives excellent VLOS to a reasonable distance.
I mean reasonable in the spirit of VLOS, you could see a 4 white ARCII for probably well over a mile in bright daylight.

You can easily fit any of the popular strobes to the rear of the M1P.
I did my Firehouse Technology (FHT) strobe mount with velcro on the rear between the vents, above the status led panel . . .

View attachment 88475 View attachment 88476

This is the FHT ARCII public safety series (2 red / 2 white) strobe.
VERY bright, pic of the white flashing . . .

c43559da9a9df25a3fcba90d11a860a4.jpg

I could have fitted the smaller FHT Dual strobe (2 white cree) there as easily, either gives excellent VLOS to a reasonable distance.
I mean reasonable in the spirit of VLOS, you could see a 4 white ARCII for probably well over a mile in bright daylight.

Great Thanks for the info!

How about mounting them on the rear arms?

1576838914579.png

For the mavic pro, I'd recommend a couple of the strobon cree led's mounted to the rear legs

Reactions: TimboAngelo
I have a Lume Cube mount on the butt of my MP. It's great for reacquiring the drone when you look away to monitor the app and for confirming the orientation.

I'm looking for a mini LED strong I can mount to the Back of my Mavic Pro. I don't want to mount it to the top. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Greetings,
I’ve been using the Firehouse Technologies “Lightening Tactical “ 3 LED strobes on my drones. They are inexpensive, bright, lightweight and attach easily. I bought mine through their eBay store for under $29.00 per unit. I’ve had good luck with them. 3 modes are constant on, long flash and short flash. After charging they last 3-4 hours if charges prior to use. A lot cheaper than $100.00 per unit from the other guys. Here’s a link if it’s permissible. drone strobe light

Reactions: CareyL
I’ve been using the Firehouse Technologies “Lightening Tactical “ 3 LED strobes on my drones.

Nearly got one or 2 of those myself for various use (drone, bike, emergency hiking beacon, etc).
Ended up going for the larger and heavier "Spark" strobe by FHT, not to be confused for the DJI Spark drone.

These are 20% brighter (600 lumens) 5 led, and are pretty good . . .

76c45ba3abbf2e8c8bea3f25a33abcd0.jpg

On the bottom (battery mount velcro) of his Mavic Air . . .

Thanks

I simply velcroed an Arc II to mine. It’s nice in that I know which way my Mavic faces when I turn it around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett