DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro no image transmission signal (black screen)

amramer89

Reactions
Hi everybody, i have problem with my mavic pro, when i start it, it give black screen and no live vedio with massage in upper left forner ( no image transmission signal) , itried firmware downgrad, formating sd card,removing the sd card,using 3 different mobile phones, usend 3 different cables, resetting the camera settings, calibrate every thing in the drone, tried also to change the transmission cable, but all of this not solve the issue any advice help to solve this issue? , thanks on advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_132709.jpg
    IMG_20200530_132709.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20200530_002717_dji.go.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530_002717_dji.go.v4.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 41
Why does the screen show a Leica Quad camera connection?

This is a water mark for huawei mobiles as i take this photo with my huawei mobile while the drone is connected to my ipad mini 4 ?

Hi everybody, i have problem with my mavic pro, when i start it, it give black screen and no live vedio with massage in upper left forner ( no image transmission signal) , itried firmware downgrad, formating sd card,removing the sd card,using 3 different mobile phones, usend 3 different cables, resetting the camera settings, calibrate every thing in the drone, tried also to change the transmission cable, but all of this not solve the issue any advice help to solve this issue? , thanks on advance.
can you please check the frequency set for the Image transmission, you can set it to 5.8 GHz,
also, check if you are getting interference in signal, please select the channel which has low interference.

can you please check the frequency set for the Image transmission, you can set it to 5.8 GHz,
also, check if you are getting interference in signal, please select the channel which has low interference.
How i can check that from where in the settings

I thought the mp1 was only 2.4 might need to check the manual.

Maybe ribbon cable...

I have same problem as well. Please share if you have solved your issue. thank you

I have this also sometimes with my Mavic Air 2. I switch the Controller off and on again in this situation, then the Image is back at least for my case (DJI Fly App).

I have a mavic pro flew it once no problems went to fly it a second time and no feed to my phone cables all look to be intact app doesnt let me change all the settings for camera sometime when it hit the custom button on the app it will switch for auto to manual on its own when it go to editor on the app and hit life feedbit says no camera connected downgraded settings on computer and reinstalled all apps multiple times bought drone for my son after his grandfather my father died to try and help hike work through his lose drone helped when worked but now im at a lose cant aford to send it in to dji and dont want to start buying parts unless ik that is what is wrong with it someone please help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin