DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro no longer records video after crash

Drones.n.Pixels

Reactions
Site
www.dronesandpixels.co.za
Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me - yesterday I had a relatively small crash yesterday. For some reason the bottom sensor gave me error, and when I tried to land, it landed very rough, almost crashed into the ground. When I picked up my drone, the plastic cover of the LED light was gone, but drone switched on, and after calibration of compas, worked fine. Today, I flew again and I noticed, that I cannot change from photo mode to video mode. Focusing, ISO, exposure time etc works fine.
What could be the problem?

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me - yesterday I had a relatively small crash yesterday. For some reason the bottom sensor gave me error, and when I tried to land, it landed very rough, almost crashed into the ground. When I picked up my drone, the plastic cover of the LED light was gone, but drone switched on, and after calibration of compas, worked fine. Today, I flew again and I noticed, that I cannot change from photo mode to video mode. Focusing, ISO, exposure time etc works fine.
What could be the problem?

So, a bit of an update. There is a wifi connector, that's broken, as well as a tiny 2×3mm) microchip that popped off (chip and place where it should be marked o photo). I believe that that microchip has something to do with video transmission. This chip is too small to solder. I glued it (as one final attempt to rescue the board) but it still doesn't work. So I guess I'll have to find new board.

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_165047.jpg
    IMG_20200413_165047.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69