DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro on IOS 12 beta 6 - total fail of image transmission

psl3

Reactions
Tried flying the mavic today - kept losing image transmission after only a few seconds of use. Tried restarting everything, removed phone background apps, switched to airplane as well as a reboot of phone. Worked fine two days ago and all I can think has changed is a new beta of iOS 12 on my iPhone that I am using. Anyone else seen a significant issue with IOS developer beta 6 or public beta 5?

I know the previous beta was a wild disaster. Beta 6 actually appears to be GM stable if you ask me.

Which USB port are you using on the RC? the left one or bottom one?

Sorry - may have been too quick in sending out a request - tried a different location and seems to work better now - must have been some bad interference at the beach I was on that stopped it working. For info, was using the micro-USB port with original cable.

Now managed 700m before losing HD signal - not perfect but not a fault as such. What I would like to do is to understand which version of firmware and iOS DJI go people think is best for most distance (I am on iOS DJI Go 4 4.1.12 and FW 1.4.0100) - is there a setup that works best. I have read the 60 pages of the rollback FW thread but doesn’t cover best distance performance. Maybe I need to post to a different thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu