DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Problems

Gendo96

Reactions
Hello Everyone

A couple weeks ago I upgraded from the P3P to the mavic pro. I keep having the following problems. Loss of gps signal (just starts drifting away until it regains gps). Strong magnetic interference (I know that happens from time to time, its pretty consistent with this drone. Complete loss of transmission signal ( still linked to the controller but no vision). And then tonight at 300 ft I'd fly forward 50 ft or so and I'd get an obstacle avoidance and it hits the brakes. So far I hate this thing. A completely unenjoyable experience. I went from 0 issues to almost something every flight with this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

As far as going 50’ and getting OBSTACLE. Were you flying in the direction of the sun? The MPs sensors up front can sometimes give u OBSTACLE errors when flying towards the sun. Just a thought

Did u tried factory resetting everything? Maybe upgrade the firmware to the latest version? I am running the latest firmware version on my Mavic pro without any issue.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy