DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro RC no SSID found pls help

goixiz

Reactions
M1P: NO RC wifi signal found (trying to connect to iphone)
After a few days not flying the MP I decided to use it tonight to capture some night fireworks as my Spark is also in the air. I wanted to use my cellphone instead but - this AM i tried connecting via wifi (from RC to phone)
to no avail. What to do ? reset ? (it does connect to AC-RC) TIA

M1P: NO RC wifi signal found (trying to connect to iphone)
After a few days not flying the MP I decided to use it tonight to capture some night fireworks as my Spark is also in the air. I wanted to use my cellphone instead but - this AM i tried connecting via wifi (from RC to phone)
to no avail. What to do ? reset ? (it does connect to AC-RC) TIA
The RC will not connect to the phone by wifi, it is not possible. You can connect to the AC with a phone through WIFI if you switch the AC to WIFI (switch is located by MicroSD slot.)

Reactions: Odom1957
The RC will not connect to the phone by wifi, it is not possible. You can connect to the AC with a phone through WIFI if you switch the AC to WIFI (switch is located by MicroSD slot.)
Thanks for info - im new to the M1P ==> so does that mean in order to fly the M1P i have to use an OTG cable if i use a device??

I know i was able to connect my Spark with the RC thru Wifi to ipad for a AutoPilot - separate case

No. You can use either the RC + wired phone or Phone only using wifi.

You will have to change the switch on the AC to wifi in order to use just the phone.

No. You can use either the RC + wired phone or Phone only using wifi.

You will have to change the switch on the AC to wifi in order to use just the phone.
Thanks for the info (i came from the spark so i ASSUMED wrong, that i can use RC with wifi to my tablet or phone)
Will have to get myself a dedicated Phone for the MP then

Thanks

Reactions: Odom1957
You don't have to get a dedicated phone. Your choice. I use my S7 edge and wire it to the remote. Works great, till I get a phone call mid flight! Lol

There are flight restrictions when using wifi mode. I tried it and hated it, so I'll stick to the wired remote method.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada