DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro repair in Texas location.

Johndronebusiness

Reactions
Hi all;
I just recently had an error with my gimbal after flying my drone total of 1 hour and 40 mins and had to send it in for repairs after trying everything.
I couldn’t return it back to Walmart coz I had it for 20 days and the rule is 14 days blah blah

Now after reading the reviews and stories about this location I’m scared to not receive my mavic pro for about a month and end up with a used repaired drone..

I just bought it I mean they should see this on the receipt and return another brand new drone to me sounds like a fair deal to me

Any suggestions?

The drone you get back will not be yours but it will be a solid drone that will look brand new. I had to send my mavic pro in for repair and the drone I got back has been perfect. Over 4.6 million feet flown so far and still going. The one I sent in was only 7 months old at the time.

The drone you get back will not be yours but it will be a solid drone that will look brand new. I had to send my mavic pro in for repair and the drone I got back has been perfect. Over 4.6 million feet flown so far and still going. The one I sent in was only 7 months old at the time.

We shall wait and see, I am hoping for a brand new one not refurbished but hey as long as it’s looking brand new I’m ok with iit
I’m gonna put it on the market right away without flying it.
Got a phantom 4 pro v2 for 750 last night lol brand new at Walmart clearance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito