DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro scam details

Fltwrench

Reactions
Xdronestore.com is running a $99 Mavic Pro scam.....PayPal will not give you your money back because the scammers actually provide a valid UPS tracking #. But the tracking number has someone else’s name and address for your town/city on it. PayPal doesn’t see the name and address...just that it was delivered so you are screwed.

Xdronestore.com is running a $99 Mavic Pro scam.....PayPal will not give you your money back because the scammers actually provide a valid UPS tracking #. But the tracking number has someone else’s name and address for your town/city on it. PayPal doesn’t see the name and address...just that it was delivered so you are screwed.
LOL! Good thing nobody in their right mind would think they could buy a $1000 product for $99, The scam would do a lot better if they would sell it for like $450. Then they would find a lot more higher functioning suckers. They probably didnt sell more than 4 or 5 of those worldwide. Suckers should always pay with credit cards on Paypal so they can just cancel the transaction with the credit card company.
Dont worry yourself about it too much. MOST people are all way smarter than that. But thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Kilrah
LOL! Good thing nobody in their right mind would think they could buy a $1000 product for $99, The scam would do a lot better if they would sell it for like $450. Then they would find a lot more higher functioning suckers. They probably didnt sell more than 4 or 5 of those worldwide. Suckers should always pay with credit cards on Paypal so they can just cancel the transaction with the credit card company.
Dont worry yourself about it too much. MOST people are all way smarter than that. But thanks for the heads up!
Your welcome, my pleasure.

It's not even a scam, it's just a test of the true idiots. If you fall for $99 for that item, you deserve to have your money taken.
No it’s still a scam...and there are a lot of members on here that are not Well Known experienced members, and they do not deserve to have their money taken.

No it’s still a scam...and there are a lot of members on here that are not Well Known experienced members, and they do not deserve to have their money taken.
There is a big difference between having it taken, and giving it away.
In the old days most people figured that out when buying x-ray glasses from the ads in the back of comic books when they were kids.
Others learned as teens, "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't."
It may help to know, it doesn't make you look stupid until you do it twice.

Reactions: Fltwrench
If you put your credit card into a website that you’ve never heard of because they are selling an item for 50 percent or more less than retail then your deserve it. It will teach you a valuable lesson.

Reactions: Fltwrench
I’m In the market for a PS4 pro and found one of Facebook for $150. I didn’t even bother to message the seller. Most used PS4 prose were for sale for nothing less than $350.

Can I get the link for that? I'd love a Mavic Pro for that price. Thanks

lol

You are the real MVP. ETA 2 weeks till I post about my awesome new MP for $99 :cool:
lol,what was funny to me in that was it said it was Drone Nerds and the only sale was on the MP.
Everything else looked about right . It did have a link to write em so I wrote them a dirkclod e mail .
ms-506Yqf.gif

Reactions: Joebie

This is aweful and there are several entities advertising drones on Facebook at unbelievable low prices. There are actually using actual pictures and video of DJI drones, but sending junk if anything in return for the money. I have reported the scams to Facebook, but the ads continue.

This is aweful and there are several entities advertising drones on Facebook at unbelievable low prices. There are actually using actual pictures and video of DJI drones, but sending junk if anything in return for the money. I have reported the scams to Facebook, but the ads continue.
People need to protect themselves and quit looking to others to make it stop. Phone call scams , computer scams , it’s all the same. It is survival of the fittest.
I blame helmets and seat belts for preventing natural selection from culling the thinking impaired before they reach adulthood. :D

A good rule of thumb is, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Use your good judgment (or PayPal only).lol

I just bought one at the beach last sunday that was brand new other than about 36 flight minutes on it for $500 and had the extra pack with it, case and all. Insurance man bought it to take pictures of roofs that were damaged
by the storm and home office complained about the pictures not showing enough detail so he went out and bought a mavic pro 2. said he just wanted to get rid of this one because company was going to pay the difference. Came with all the original wrapping, boxes, carry case, 2 battieries, extra blades, and had a nice
phone clip holder. Thought that was a great deal myself. And yes we did have him demonstrate it and he flew
it out over the ocean in right windy conditions. I thought that was a scam when I first read it on Craigslist but
followed through with it. Gave me his location so we went to his home and he had it laid out waiting for us.
Craigslist ain't the best place in the world to buy something especially when it comes to electronics but this
guy was on the up and up so we made the deal. Been flying it every day since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS