DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro sending Coordinates to Authorities

Sorry, but if you’re using a DJI drone, you should’ve made yourself familiar with this agreement first.

DJI Privacy Policy - Everything You Need To Know

This is why I use a device other than my private phone to fly the drone.

From the Cookie section of this mobile policy:

We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs" or “web beacons” (together with cookies, “cookies and similar technologies”). This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use a Product or Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on a Product or Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use DJI Products and Services. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users, and may be connected with other information about you.

I read this entirely before making my purchase, ordered the CrystalSky display so my phone (device) would not be included in this intrusion.

I understand not everyone can go purchase a $469 display, but there are other options available, stop using your personal phone to fly these aircrafts.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman