DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro software lockup during sensor calibration

dave canada

Reactions
after going thur the process of calibration it loads to 85% what I,m i missing tried it on a 55 and a 32 in screen I have never had this problem i just got the drone and its been flying for a week then one morning says calibrate and I,ve tried for two days any more suggestions before i take the drone apart

if you are trying to calibrate the compass make sure you are far enough away from any steel that may interfere. This includes rebar used in concrete.

if you are trying to calibrate the compass make sure you are far enough away from any steel that may interfere. This includes rebar used in concrete.
no sir obstacle avoidance sensors are acting up maybe today will have solved it +

Try cleaning your sensors. I had this happen to me too in the past. They looked clean to the naked eye, but after blowing the recessed sensors with air and then lightly cleaning each sensor, the sensors finally calibrated. Also, make sure your screen is scaled to the proper size that it needs to be for the calibration tool to work correctly depending on your screen size. My laptop always seems to do the job well. Give it a go. Good luck.

Try cleaning your sensors. I had this happen to me too in the past. They looked clean to the naked eye, but after blowing the recessed sensors with air and then lightly cleaning each sensor, the sensors finally calibrated. Also, make sure your screen is scaled to the proper size that it needs to be for the calibration tool to work correctly depending on your screen size. My laptop always seems to do the job well. Give it a go. Good luck.
thanks alot i got home and hooked up to a different monitor and problem solved !or i should my tlc 32 in roku tv

Reactions: PottyMouth312
Good to hear! Glad you’re up and running. Have a good one.
I keep an extra pro around just in case and in the search season one is going out of each door of the van works pretty good with litchi ,it gives mavic pro a self preservation when flying missions here in the desert southwest but appreciate it since i,m here have you ever seen the error message (failed to set paramn) when you try to calibrate the camera

Visual sensor calibration is notoriously picky about monitor size/resolution, without any of it being documented.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada