DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro speeds

Bikenxs

Reactions
Im having problems flying faster than 8-9mph in non sport mode with my Mavic Pro. Is this the new norm? did DJI provide a firmware upgrade?(dowgrade)

Im having problems flying faster than 8-9mph in non sport mode with my Mavic Pro. Is this the new norm? did DJI provide a firmware upgrade?(dowgrade)
Shouldn't be. In P-mode you should get close to 20 mph.
What is your history with this MP? Just got it? Are you in Beginner Mode?

Post flight data from a flight where this was happening and someone might be able to work out what the issue is.

Reactions: Thomas B
Shouldn't be. In P-mode you should get close to 20 mph.
What is your history with this MP? Just got it? Are you in Beginner Mode?
been flying for 4 years, not in beginner mode. Sent to Drone Nerds for repair and they say that is correct speed. I swear I was getting around 20mph, and close to 41mph in sport.

been flying for 4 years, not in beginner mode. Sent to Drone Nerds for repair and they say that is correct speed. I swear I was getting around 20mph, and close to 41mph in sport.
If you have a mystery issue, the first thing to do is look at teh flight data to identify the cause of the issue.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive