DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro status led

Mariooct

Reactions
Hi guys my mavic took a dip in the river all is working 100% except the status led when I power on the light only flashes red no green and yellow, when the drone is fully powered on indoors the light only flashes red because of magnetic interference, when I got outside and power on stil no green and yellow initializing lights except red as soon as the drone locks gps then no status led at all no errors in go4 app and the drone operates 100%

Any clues what could possibly cause this strange behavior of the status light.

Yeah I've been through this section in the manual, but when I'm flying there in no status led at all the red indoor flash I can understand due to the interference indoors, I swapped out the esc board from my second mavic still the same witch means it can't be an imu problem I'm beginning to think its the status led itself that's malfunctioning.

I would lean towards something other than just the lights.

Mariooct

I had the same issue but i found the fix yesterday from one of very own members “ Saturnone” has the fix, i did mine yesterday and now everything is working as new. Follow his link and you’ll be working again,, there is a firmware issue with these LEDs
Search him out. His link is posted under his user name. You’ll be happy after this.
here’s mine now working.

Attachments

• 0AF27F9B-117F-4DA6-B438-CD081BE76265.jpeg
    0AF27F9B-117F-4DA6-B438-CD081BE76265.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr