Mavic Pro Status Lights Meaning

Hi H.A,
This might be a little help to you....
Red and Yellow flashing lights mean....Compass Callibration Required
Yellow and Green flashing means .....Warming Up
Alternating Red Green and Yellow .....Turning on and self diagnostic test
Yellow light flashing means ......Remote Controller signal lost
Flashes Red only means ......I M U error
During flight fast flashing Red means......Critical low battery.
Hope this is just a little bit of help.
See post #2 above also.

So since I've had it bind together 3 times now (out 30-times trying) I don't need to bind again? It still flashes yellow (Yellow light flashing means ......Remote Controller signal lost) and no image from camera. So if I get this right...flashing yellow just means RC signal lost but the drone and RC are still bind together?????

I'm using DJI GO4 and it is fast blinking yellow lights which means "RC signal lost" but are the drone and RC are still bind together?????

Ok, I just fired up the MP1 and controller with android phone running DJI GO4. The MP1 flashed slow flashing yellow the after about a minute the flashing turned to this, 6x flashing green then 2x steady red and then repeats. No image from drone and top left says "Disconnected".

"ABOUT" info in App shows:
App is version - 4.3.16
Aircraft - NA
Remote Controller - NA
Flight Controller SN - NA

Drone battery - 55%
RC battery - 85%

What do the the flashing light combination mean? This flashing light combo is not in the manual.
Do I need to BIND drone and RC again? Was told "Dont keep trying to bind it or you will fry something." and "If you try to keep binding it, you risk bricking the drone, especially if its already bound." Is this true?

I also was told to "connect your phone to the controller with OTG cable". What is an OTG cable?

What do the the flashing light combination mean? This flashing light combo is not in the manual.
Do I need to BIND drone and RC again? Was told "Dont keep trying to bind it or you will fry something." and "If you try to keep binding it, you risk bricking the drone, especially if its already bound." Is this true?
I also was told to "connect your phone to the controller with OTG cable". What is an OTG cable?

1. The slow blinking yellow light means ATTI mode (no GPS lock). Then it turns into 6-green-2-red which means "warning restricted zone".
2. No, you don't need to bind anything again, the remote is OK.
3. You have to connect your phone to the controller using a USB cable. Watch the video.

Success! I attached my android ASUS tablet via a USB cable and it connected. I still get the 6x flashing green and 2x flashing red lights (I live in a NFZ) but am connected and have camera view from drone.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO REPLIED!

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi H.A,
This might be a little help to you....
Red and Yellow flashing lights mean....Compass Callibration Required
Yellow and Green flashing means .....Warming Up
Alternating Red Green and Yellow .....Turning on and self diagnostic test
Yellow light flashing means ......Remote Controller signal lost
Flashes Red only means ......I M U error
During flight fast flashing Red means......Critical low battery.
Hope this is just a little bit of help.

I have an MP1 that has flashing red and green lights as follows: flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X then flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X as so on. What does that mean?
I have an MP1 that has flashing red and green lights as follows: flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X then flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X as so on. What does that mean?

I think I have solved some of the mystery with the CRITICAL ERROR light sequence of blinking green (x4) followed by solid red (x2) over roughly a five second period.

I live in a definite no-fly zone in Washington DC. When I first power on the drone, I get the turn on/warm up sequence of lights followed by the normal blinking green lights. During this time the RC displays the message BEGINNER, which is what the drone is set on. Once the RC acquires the GPS signals, the RC display immediately converts to IN NFZ and the front drone LEDs begin the sequence of multiple green flashes followed by two solid red lights. This repeats itself endlessly while in the no fly zone. The longer it takes the for RC to acquire the GPS signals, the longer the drone blinks green. As might be expected indoors, there is often a problem in getting the GPS signals and until such time as they are acquired, the drone blinks green,, but once the RC indicates IN NFZ, the CRITICAL ERROR sequence of lights begins.

Hope this helps some people.

The answer is, I think, proximity to a height-restricting NFZ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15