DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Submerged

Wow - that was an amazing video overall. The take off out of water was pretty cool, especially as it was synched with the lyrics.

Great video and editing. Wouldn't mind seeing your mavic set up with the noodles. I currently use the gett'er back in case my bird goes for a swim, but I like the idea of it floating at the surface better rather than it sinking, and sending a bobber to the surface.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
I have a getterback too, but I have not solved the important part of the puzzle - what do to if it goes in the drink even 50 feet from shore. I wonder if Uber does boats too :)

Holy cow! I would not have believed that it could fly after getting into the water. Surprised it didn't short everything out or something.

I too would like to see how your Mavic is set up with the noodles.

Also, excellent video and editing!

Here you go
1089c30b2ff3ea91824d61130e01d460.jpg

48fc5cb5555d1d3b010d83527a8e8bdb.jpg

a9c55b69116e7fdca02ac7d99a8bbf78.jpg

Last edited:
Love the video mate :) i guess the camera survived the plunge... great idea if you do lots of flying over water .. :)

The cam indeed did survive being 50sec in the water. Flying over water with the noodles on give me bit only an ease of but has its advantages obviously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Rpeeps
An awesome video, thank you for sharing, some of the nicest work I've seen.
Thanks for sharing your diy as well!

Awesome video, professional material no doubt! Regarding the noodles, I was planning something similar to adapt on my own mavic however i havent try yet. How did the flight behavior changed? The noodles are pretty light but bulky, i suppose. Did they cause a decrease in your wind limit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada