DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Wrap Template

Any template for this?
e6bc17349c03f73d8d1c998ca2f4984e.jpg

thanks for the template share, after pissing off so many birds on my vacation, I'm going to try a silver metallic wrap

Reactions: ToddR
I got from somewhere a PDF version of a wrap template, I have also converted it to EPS format so that with the right software (photoshop/Illustrator etc) it can be customized with text and pictures.
It is available off my website here Mavic Skins
EPS is a common format used by people who cut signs etc

Reactions: BD0G and lacustre
Cast vinyl is more flexible and is the same material used to wrap vehicles.

It has enough adhesive to stick but doesn't leave residue. it's made for outdoors.

I tried to use the vinyl I had laying around, Oracal 631. Definately the incorrect material.

Like the previous poster sugested, make sure to use cast vinyl.

Thanks @isalas for this template. Is M4rc3l a member of this forum?
I opened the pdf in illustrator and the scale seems correct. Everyithing should fit in a A3+ sheet. Anyways, i think a vinyl cutter should handle this pdf okay.
When i find some spare time I will try some designs and later on i will see if i print some. Of course i will share them.

Here's a vector file ready for a vinyl machine I believe.

Attachments

• dji_mavic_skin.zip
    50.9 KB · Views: 658
Am I the only one that wants a bumble bee? Maybe that would cause more bird strikes a giant bee..

Question: Can any of these templates be printed on a3? It looks like they might be scaled to a3+.

Instead of vinyl, I want to have the ups store laser print some flames, and I'll seal them and then use spray glue on the back to make custom stickers out of them.

A3 looks to be 11.7 x 16.5 in, but the ups store only prints us standard ledger, which is 11x17. No vinyl printing available locally, only the ups store and staples

The image size of the template posted here is 16.9x12.523 which doesn't fit either standard print size

the difference between cast and calendar vinyl is that cast can be heated and stretched and has a memory. Calendar vinyl does not have a memory and once it is over stretched it can not be heated to salvage its shape. Cast vinyl has less shrinkage as well. That being said, there is no reason you cant use cheap calendar vinyl on these simple skins.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quakzopas