DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pros dropping price......

I would never buy used....Buying a used drone is like buying a used motorcycle,,,ya never know where its been or how many crashes it's had. Always buy new, that way you will have all the logged flights and now exactly where your drone has been.
Bought last 5 motorcycles used... there is a degree of uncertainty, but somebody else pays the instant depreciation, so it can be a good way to buy things, as long as you take reasonable precautions (reliable, established seller, payment protection, pre-purchase inspections).

Reactions: AAPhoto
When my drone arrives in a few days I will not even take it out of the box for a couple months..I am going to throughly read all the instructions in the manual and get myself familiar with the drone....Besides its still winter and theres snow on the ground.

I downloaded and read the manuals while I waiting for it to be delivered!!!

I was at my local Target store today and saw a Mavic Pro on display selling for $999 dollars...
I think I got an excellent deal at B&H for $779 dollars.

Reactions: sappercap
Bought last 5 motorcycles used... there is a degree of uncertainty, but somebody else pays the instant depreciation, so it can be a good way to buy things, as long as you take reasonable precautions (reliable, established seller, payment protection, pre-purchase inspections).
Completely agree! I always try to buy used before considering buying new. Doing the proper homework and research and asking the right questions considerably reduces the chance of buying a lemon.

I miss riding...I wanna ride again.

Be careful. Here is my post after buying from amazon.

Beware these deals on amazon. The are advertised as new but when arrived it appeared to have some wear including removed sticker residue. Plastic on screen for remote appeared to have been removed and put back on as evidence by air bubbles. Found some online new stickers to place on drone to appear as if new including new serial number tags. Plastic on usb cord looked worn. Beware. I feel they are buying them refurbished and doctoring them up to appear new. Flys great but I fear whatsoever issue was cause the original owner to return will show up again.Sending back to amazon.

Attachments

• 45D31EB0-CBAF-4C4F-9AB0-909F1628A1B7.jpeg
    45D31EB0-CBAF-4C4F-9AB0-909F1628A1B7.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 803981C1-B61E-428E-A74F-8F22609EAC53.jpeg
    803981C1-B61E-428E-A74F-8F22609EAC53.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 38
  • E6407A0B-2A4B-4614-BCA8-6BBF87B651E4.jpeg
    E6407A0B-2A4B-4614-BCA8-6BBF87B651E4.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DD5F8602-264B-4CDA-A4A8-FFA5F5FF6227.jpeg
    DD5F8602-264B-4CDA-A4A8-FFA5F5FF6227.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
I think a new Mavic Pro for near $700 is great even if you are going to get a Mavic 2 at probably near $1,400. Great drone with few bugs and if you don’t need the better camera/lens and just want an “extra” Mavic to horse-around with, its much better than the Mavic Air IMHO.

Reactions: ToddR
I bought a Mavic Pro off Amazon last Friday for $800 dollars, it will arrive this coming Friday...

I just checked the price on Amazon for Mavic Pros today and now the price for a brand new Mavic Pro is $769.00.
It kinda ****** me off....If I would have waited a few more days I could have saved $30 dollars.
If you purchased with a credit card call them. They might carry a price guarantee? ALWAYS purchase with VISA!

I would never buy used....Buying a used drone is like buying a used motorcycle,,,ya never know where its been or how many crashes it's had. Always buy new, that way you will have all the logged flights and now exactly where your drone has been.

You can still buy used and feel safe. Just buy used off DJI web page.IMHO

I wanna wait for weather to get warmer...I'm in no hurry to fly my Mavic Pro.

I agree. That gives me a little while to see if DJI does announce a new Pro. If not I will get a great price on the current Pro.

And this is based on what experience? I have sold used drones in perfect condition at 30-50% off new list. I have bought used drones and never had an issue.

Statements based on random thought, inexperience, lack of knowledge and no personal awareness are nothing but conjecture and wrong.

I bought a Mavic Pro off Amazon last Friday for $800 dollars, it will arrive this coming Friday...

I just checked the price on Amazon for Mavic Pros today and now the price for a brand new Mavic Pro is $769.00.
It kinda ****** me off....If I would have waited a few more days I could have saved $30 dollars.
You want to try paying British prices! A Chinese company in the USA simply alters the dollar price to GBP without any adjustment for $ - £. (US price $900 - UK price £900) Rip off!

When my drone arrives in a few days I will not even take it out of the box for a couple months..I am going to throughly read all the instructions in the manual and get myself familiar with the drone....Besides its still winter and theres snow on the ground.
If your new to the game great idea to read it all, but if not fly that baby

I downloaded and read the manuals while I waiting for it to be delivered!!!
Check out YouTube they have more than the manual tells you. These guys put a lot of instruction out. I've had mine 6months now still learning but it's easy just give yourself plenty of room & keep within 50ft you can set height & distance. Best advice keep in sight. Drones are easy to fly it's the flying YOU have to watch out for. So Fully charged battery on everything, & FLYn not ment to keep in the box she's a Bird. Be smart & have a great time

Same deal goes for the used one, logs show how many times batteries have been charged and probably how many times it has been flown, flight durations, etc. etc.

I bought mine used and have had nothing but good times with it, and I'm looking to buy used parts ones also as they are getting more plentiful and cheaper as time goes on.
I like to experiment with the possibilities of using my old school frames for a Frankendrone my way.

Completely agree! I always try to buy used before considering buying new. Doing the proper homework and research and asking the right questions considerably reduces the chance of buying a lemon.
buying used is buying someones leftovers,it just aint the same.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Va1entin