DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic won't record video.

garrion

Reactions
I'm able to take photos fine. Hit the record button on remote, counter started as if recording was in progress, landed, checked results, Nothing! Same thing happened when I used the record button on the phone. HELP!

Are you looking for the video cache recorded to your phone or are you checking the microSD card in the Mavic?

If the former, you probably have cache recording turned off in the DJI Go 4 app. If the latter, what kind of microSD card are you using? Resolution settings? MOV or MP4?

Are you looking for the video cache recorded to your phone or are you checking the microSD card in the Mavic?

If the former, you probably have cache recording turned off in the DJI Go 4 app. If the latter, what kind of microSD card are you using? Resolution settings? MOV or MP4?
I do think that I turned off cache recording in the app. I'll check it out.

Problem solved. Thanks a million!

Problem solved. Thanks to Mr Salty. Cache recording was turned off. I'm a happy flyer again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78