DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic xtartup

wytnyt

Reactions
just got my mavic and when i try to register it, ,it disconnects my wifi signal,tries usb also and same thing,i tried different power on sequences,the phone shows wifi is good but when connected to mavic no wifi
i just tried with wunderphone with cell service but wont go into register screen,just goes to djigo and shows disconnected
ideas?

Last edited:
progress made but it hangs at ''acquiring activation info;;
ideas?

Try moving your remote w/phone/tablet attached away from the drone and closer to your router. This often helps, especially during firmware updates.

Reactions: Kilrah
Try moving your remote w/phone/tablet attached away from the drone and closer to your router. This often helps, especially during firmware updates.
im using a cell phone with service
so close

Reactions: Qoncussion
If Go4 shows disconnected ~you may want to try a different USB cable, from the bottom port of the controller.

If Go4 shows disconnected ~you may want to try a different USB cable, from the bottom port of the controller.
thats what i had to do to get past post #1

thats what i had to do to get past post #1
would it matter if no sd card is installed
in main screen of djigo,it hangs at a version check

while connected to mp,activation hangs,i logout of djigo and try to log in app and it hangs,using the phone only and it also hangs at sign in
is there any way of checking dji server status?
browsing the internet theres been many issues just like this

im using a cell phone with service
the phone shows wifi is good
If the phone shows the wifi icon it's trying to communicate on the (inaccessible) wifi, not on cell.

Turn off wifi on the phone if you want to force cell. Or do something like following the previous advice you were given...

If the phone shows the wifi icon it's trying to communicate on the (inaccessible) wifi, not on cell.

Turn off wifi on the phone if you want to force cell. Or do something like following the previous advice you were given...
tried turning of wifi and other suggestions,no joy

Then probably wait a bit. A couple of other people seem to be reporting trouble, guess DJI's servers are flooded with the number of transactions from dozens of thousands of people who just received a new toy...

Reactions: wytnyt
Then probably wait a bit. A couple of other people seem to be reporting trouble, guess DJI's servers are flooded with the number of transactions from dozens of thousands of people who just received a new toy...
I was just about to say that... :eek:

Reactions: wytnyt
well since ive depleted mp battery and the rc i have to wait:)

Confirmed, even I as a long time user can't login on a device that was previously logged out.
Knowing of your fine work from the RC forums, I would have guessed that you would be running the modded Go4, bypassing the login... No?

Of course - but I incidentally just had to check something on the stock ios app to help someone, so took out my ipad that I don't normally use for flying and that one hadn't been logged in since I last reinstalled the app.

well i found out what my problem was,mp doesnt like my bedroom
everything worked when i went in the living room
couple questions if you please
its asking for a compass and imu calibration,i assume this needs to be done outside?
i get a NFZ popup which i knew i would
even with the popup i can still start and run the motors,does this mean its flyable?
if i click on the NFZ,it asks for a credit card or phone,is this normal?
while i dont say thx much,i really do appreciate the help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3