DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic zoom gimbal horizon tilt not working any ideas

Arce101

Reactions
Well I crashed my mavic zoom about a month ago and the gimbal hasn’t been the same wouldn’t pan up or down I seems like it’s an obstruction in the gimbal says motor overload etc also saying gimbal restarting in the settings at times it shakes or vibrates to be exact.i fixed the pan temporarily by restarting the drone on its side for some reason that works I can pan up and down now and now it’s just the horizontal tilt the cap on the side of the gimbal was missing after the crash so I don’t know but how it’s vibrating like it wants to tilt side to side leads me to believe maybe some debris or dirt got in there but I don’t know if anyone has any tips that I haven’t tryed pls post I’m trying everything to save this gimbal

Clearly sounds like a hardware problem. I’d send it for repair before more damage is done. Do you have any insurance on the drone?

They will it’s way cheaper 60 bucks a year it falls under my personal articles and they cut you a check

Just waiting a couple months until I hear something new if nothing new gets released mavic 2 pro it is ?
We used to have a guy on here that knew how to fix this stuff. Can't remember his name.. Thumper or Dumperdrones or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: AMann
We used to have a guy on here that knew how to fix this stuff. Can't remember his name.. Thumper or Dumperdrones or something like that.
Why fix it if OP can get a new one from his ins?
There is no telling what all is actually damaged after OP’s crash and temp fix method.

Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: Thomas B
Is it that much better big al I seen a lot of comparisons and the images don’t look that much different but we will see hope it lives up to the hype

Is it that much better big al I seen a lot of comparisons and the images don’t look that much different but we will see hope it lives up to the hype
Remember that the images and movies you see on social media, YouTube, etc are often reduced in quality by the site during postings. Your personal ones will usually be better quality.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Arce101
Has anyone ever filed a claim with State Farm this will be my first

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78