DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Zoom Hi Resolution Mode

I doubt you can tell side by side in pictures , I have some pictures at the bottom of our website shot with the Mavic 2 zoom and cropped in 1/6 of a super HIgh Res Pictures : That Super High Res 48 meg picture is stitched together for you and the results our really nice.

If your a good photographer you can make the zoom shine pretty bright , but pixel for pixel the pro wins .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
Coal
I purchased the M2Z. I printed the user manual, but I don't see any reference to the High Resolution Photo feature or how to use it. Did i miss it?

I purchased the M2Z. I printed the user manual, but I don't see any reference to the High Resolution Photo feature or how to use it. Did i miss it?
he means a panorama mode 'super hi res' that takes several shots and merges then into the 48mp panorama. it is a quite convenient way to use m2z - it will stitch jpg in the drone and also can save original raw files to use them later.

he means a panorama mode 'super hi res' that takes several shots and merges then into the 48mp panorama. it is a quite convenient way to use m2z - it will stitch jpg in the drone and also can save original raw files to use them later.
Thanks for the reply! So it's a feature that only works as a panorama? Does this mean it will automatically select the gimble angle to include the horizon, or can the pilot select the angle?

If you frame your shot and press the shutter button, the result is going to be very much what you have framed. So if you want the horizon in a particular place simply frame the shot that way.

Have to say that I prefer to process the stitching in Photoshop from the raw images though.

If you frame your shot and press the shutter button, the result is going to be very much what you have framed. So if you want the horizon in a particular place simply frame the shot that way.

Have to say that I prefer to process the stitching in Photoshop from the raw images though.
Great! I'm not sure how often I will use this feature as it is, but framing the area I need will be helpful. Yes, I have used the PS stitching mode on several photography projects. I have yet to use it with my drones though. May give that a shot today. I use RAW on just about everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet