DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Zoom On The Way

Just took the plunge myself, just got notice Fedex August 29th. I had ordered the original Mavic way back when it first came out the vendor never delivered for Xmas, so I cancelled. Been sitting back playing with other quads now I'm glad I did.

Same, ordered on Thursday about 3 hours after the announcement. On Friday the status changed to Shipped in their website, but the phone app was saying partially shipped, neither provided details. This morning they both say shipped and there was FedEx tracking into. Shipping from ShenZhen, China and scheduled to arrive on Wednesday the 29th.

Mines in the country now, got release from customs in Tennessee. Showing arrival Tuesday by 10:30am. Wish it was here already, about to go out on boat!

I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom w/ fly more on Friday, 8-24 and it already shows it's shipped via fed ex.!!! No tracking no. yet but very happy it's coming much faster than the 2 month wait for the Mavic Pro.

I received fed ex shipping no. today and update from DJI.
Scheduled delivery:
Wednesday 8/29/2018 by 4:30 pm

PICKED UP
SHENZHEN, CN

Last edited:
Just checked and mine is now in Hong Kong still slated for delivery on 29th by 10:30AM.

Got it an hour ago and i stood in the driveway and watched them just take it to a house dowm the street. I was like wtf!!!
6e691a7b22a36a9d5bac7b6128171f98.jpg
d3fc93f4556028cbe002d12445538c9f.jpg
e62cd5a5114d3b5d60ab1114cc7a6aae.jpg
c335604ac2ee11270d90abe3f8a36209.jpg

I did and its very nice, but ive never had a drone b4 and cant compare it too anything else. Ill get some better pics when i get home
Terrific. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I built one of their Hexi's but it's quite large so I've been playing with the mini's. Go slow and keep safe, you should be able to capture some great shots.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Don't think I'll be getting my Mv2Z tomorrow as stated, tracking shows in transit TA YUAN DISTRICT, TW, a long way from Fla. Guess I'll have to be patient for a few more days?

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Don't think I'll be getting my Mv2Z tomorrow as stated, tracking shows in transit TA YUAN DISTRICT, TW, a long way from Fla. Guess I'll have to be patient for a few more days?
Same here. Supposed to have by 10:30 tomorrow morning but do not see how since has not even reached the states yet.

Same here. Supposed to have by 10:30 tomorrow morning but do not see how since has not even reached the states yet.
My time is up to 4:30 pm unless these Fedex notices are delayed or incomplete it’s unlikely a delivery will be made tomorrow. As long as it arrives without damage I’m OK. More time to read the manual and view instruction videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech