DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount 2.0...is it compatible with Mavic Air?

Just received my MavMount 3.0 in gunmetal gray! Here are a couple pics:

YMX8Cx+

5OXJZe+

The 3.0 definitely fits up against the bottom of the controller but the teeth on the RC do not seem to grip the plate as secure as I’d hoped. I need to test it out in use but my initial worry is that if you happen to use the lanyard and let the RC/tablet/phone dangle while you need both hands for something else I am not comfortable. I am sure that if you’re mindful nothing bad will happen but I’d hate to drop my RC. I reached out to MavMount and am awaiting their reply.

Just make the plate thicker by adding some tape

MavMount replied back to me and I’ll be swapping out my plate. Great customer service!

Flytpath did a great MavMount version comparison video just recently.

@Aerial West any plans for a base plate to accept the DJI quick release bracket mate?

@Aerial West any plans for a base plate to accept the DJI quick release bracket mate?

Flyinghighusa do a plate that accepts the DJI P4 style CS bracket, that is cheap.

I just use my DJI Mavic mount with the MA controller

Mavic Air CS mount - Copy small.jpg

Just received the revised MavMount 3.0 and it fits perfectly, nice and snug. No worries about it possibly slipping out now. I am truly impressed with their customer service. If you want a quality mount to use with your drone I highly recommend them. Totally worth the money IMHO, I am glad I bought one.

Just received the revised MavMount 3.0 and it fits perfectly, nice and snug. No worries about it possibly slipping out now. I am truly impressed with their customer service. If you want a quality mount to use with your drone I highly recommend them. Totally worth the money IMHO, I am glad I bought one.
Thanks buddy, i really appreciate the feedback... I try to do my best.

Reactions: gnuPilot
Thanks buddy, i really appreciate the feedback... I try to do my best.
I didn't have any problems with my MavMount 2, but I concur that your service is exemplary and am glad to see that your product seems to be a success.

Being able to handle the size/weight of a Nexus 7 and let the combo dangle from my neck to free up both hands without worrying about something coming loose is a huge benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerial West

I've seen people bolt the DJI mount to the mavmount, but i havent designed anything to work with it direct.

I didn't have any problems with my MavMount 2, but I concur that your service is exemplary and am glad to see that your product seems to be a success.

Being able to handle the size/weight of a Nexus 7 and let the combo dangle from my neck to free up both hands without worrying about something coming loose is a huge benefit.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the great feedback!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23