DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount 3 with iPad Pro 10.5

NorthGADronePilot

Reactions
Are you saying the 10.5 ipad pro is too big and doesn't fit in that clamp? I'm curious as I just bought the 10.5 pro, and plan on getting a mavmount as well.
I'm using an i-Blason case that has an area cut out for the smart cover/keyboard. I'm hoping that the standard ipad clamp will work with this case.

Yes, it will work. The clamp is equipped with an adjustment knob on the back that allows you to adjust throughout the 130mm-230mm range.

Initially, I didn't understand how the adjustment knob worked, but once the MavMount folks explained it, I was able to adjust it to fit my iPad Pro (in the case) perfectly.

Reactions: Thealien
Like the poster above said it is real easy to adjust that holder. remove the thumb screw from the back and you see you can slide the bottom a couple of holes further down. pay no attention to the white Velcro on my tablet Mount that's how I stick it to the outside of my case. In the shortest setting its 6 in between jaws and in the largest setting its 8 in between jaws each with an additional inch of spring loaded adjustment. There's even a couple of in between spots.

IMG_20181006_125926079.jpg

IMG_20181006_130013321.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu