DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount Crystal Sky adapter is coming

I don't care about the price, this is needed, and these guys make great stuff.
Price is always a consideration for me. My toys are expensive and I often have to decide which one to get first.

The handles are free to collapse while you're holding it?

I ordered a couple today, any idea on a shipping date?
Hoping within a week here. Some finishing procedures on the CNC, and then anodizing is next.

Reactions: sancap
Order placed. Im so glad that an adapter is coming out. It would have sucked to have a mav mount and not have anything to go with it other than the usual tablets. This was a superb idea to release the adapter. Its money well spent and the initial investment wont go to waste. They make some really good stuff. The aluminum really sets things off and keeps things sturdy!

They make some really good stuff. The aluminum really sets things off and keeps things sturdy!

I've heard of the cheap plastic ones failing and tablets shattering... but never with a MavMount... not on my watch!

Reactions: Jamison74
I sure hope the 1000nit Crystal Sky display is bright enough for most people. When I saw this 1000nit product at the NAB and CES shows, the display was only slightly brighter than my LG-G5 Android phone, when viewed in the show booth, indoors. When I asked about that the DJI guy in the booth checked the setting of the display, then said I'll want the 2000nit version to get a display significantly brighter than my phone, but that's going to be $999. I think I'll want to see the 1000nit unit perform outdoors in the real world before I commit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky
I can't understand for one moment why a decent mount hasn't been made that allows a full visual of the controller screen.

I can't understand for one moment why a decent mount hasn't been made that allows a full visual of the controller screen.
I know on my end, it's because of the gimmicky nature of the controller screen, and how the information there isnt needed at all. That being said, you can absolutely flip the ballhead to adjust the screen the other way, upside down. It wont have perfect balance like the normal way, but then you can look at the controller if you like.

Reactions: scooot
Yes, please put me on the list.
Is the small CS monitor in reality, going my to be bright enough in bright sunshine?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser