DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount Crystal Sky adapter is coming

Aerial West

Approved Vendor
Reactions
EDIT:

Updating this first post with pictures of the prototype working model!

Here's a first look at our DJI Crystal Sky adapter.

**This is a raw aluminum piece, not yet finished or anodized. Also, some final cuts still need to be made. But we couldn't resist sharing!

This beauty paired with a MavMount, or any professional tripod system will hold your Crystal Sky monitor amazingly securely! Because MavMount has ALWAYS been designed to be upgraded, with switchable tablet clamps, and standard fittings for universal mounting, your MavMount 1.0 or 2.0 will work with this adapter perfectly!

Look out for this to be used with the Mavic, Spark, and even the OSMO!

20170708_103511-2.jpg 20170708_103521-3.jpg 20170708_103535-4.jpg20170708_093503-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Looks great.
Would you consider adding a lanyard atrachment point?. I fly a racing type quad and rely on one to hold my Tx. It would be handy for this set up.

Reactions: Jamison74 and Qster
That's great news. Still waiting for my CS. Have the new mavmount and it's great. The new lip is nicely done. Let us know when the new mount is done, thanks.
I'll post up here, but if you'd like, send us a message on the website with your email addy, and I'll add you to the notification list to get info first!

Any idea when it will be ready? I'm sure I want the CrystalSky for these old eyes, but I want it all to work together seemlessly.

im hoping next week. Working hard on it.

Wow... price?

Here's a first look at our DJI Crystal Sky adapter. **This is a raw aluminum piece, not yet finished or anodized. Also, some final cuts still need to be made. But we couldn't resist sharing!

This beauty paired with a MavMount, or any professional tripod system will hold your Crystal Sky monitor amazingly securely!

20170708_103511-2.jpg 20170708_103521-3.jpg20170708_093503-1.jpg 20170708_103535-4.jpg

Here's a first look at our DJI Crystal Sky adapter. **This is a raw aluminum piece, not yet finished or anodized. Also, some final cuts still need to be made. But we couldn't resist sharing!

This beauty paired with a MavMount, or any professional tripod system will hold your Crystal Sky monitor amazingly securely!

View attachment 16800 View attachment 16801View attachment 16799 View attachment 16802

Well done!

Reactions: Aerial West

View attachment 16800 View attachment 16801View attachment 16799 View attachment 16802

Please put me on the list when they become available.

Please put me on the list when they become available.
Best way to make sure is to message me from the website, and I'll add you to the folder of interested people.

Reactions: sancap
please ket me know when the crystalsky bracket will be ready for order for the mavmount and the price, would like to order it as soonas ready. please let me know

Oh this is great. I could use that with the P4P too. No DJI Bracket required. I am assuming this bracket would work with both the 5.5 and 7.85 CS?

Last edited:
Great! I'm only interested in the big monitor with the ultra brite screen.
So I can use this then with all theee devices, Inspire, Mavic and Osmo?

Great! I'm only interested in the big monitor with the ultra brite screen.
So I can use this then with all theee devices, Inspire, Mavic and Osmo?
Its clunky right now with the Phantom and Inspire controllers, just because its not great to put a whole plate sideways in the cell phone mount., i am working on a small, simple adapter to replace the OEM DJI mount that hopefully will work well.

Reactions: sancap
Its clunky right now with the Phantom and Inspire controllers, just because its not great to put a whole plate sideways in the cell phone mount., i am working on a small, simple adapter to replace the OEM DJI mount that hopefully will work well.

Until your mount is available I have my 5.5" monitor mounted on my Secraft tray with a RAM mount and modified Secraft iPhone mount.

P1000799.jpg P1000801.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851