DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount Delivery

I purchased a mag mount for my Mavic Pro 5 days ago. The next day I received a USPS tracking number for it. Since then nothing has happened. The tracking number indicates the USPS is still waiting for the package. Has anyone experienced slow delivery or delivery problems from Mag Mount? Or is this unusual and likely a USPS issue? Thanks.
hi
I have the same issue, got a tracking number and all it says is package processed at LA facility, that was on the 3rd april
mount has still not arrived and mavmount are doing nothing to help find it
are mavmount a proper company as their website show no address or contact number
cheers

Reactions: Craig Notts
hi
I have the same issue, got a tracking number and all it says is package processed at LA facility, that was on the 3rd april
are mavmount a proper company as their website show no address or contact number
cheers
Your tracking means it was labelled and dropped off. From there USPS takes over, and Mavmount can not make it go faster or slower, as USPS does not consult or give any extra info on the delivery process once they take over. A call to USPS will tell you as much.

Covid pandemic has caused some delays, especially with international shipping. I can see you are in the UK.

have you checked with your local post office and saw if they are holding your package?

Your tracking means it was labelled and dropped off. From there USPS takes over, and Mavmount can not make it go faster or slower, as USPS does not consult or give any extra info on the delivery process once they take over. A call to USPS will tell you as much.

Covid pandemic has caused some delays, especially with international shipping. I can see you are in the UK.

have you checked with your local post office and saw if they are holding your package?

hi
checked with royal mail uk and it says more info available when package arrives in the uk
so not sure if that means it never arrived in the uk or not
mavmount will not answer my emails which is odd and i cant call them

All emails are answered as of now. Might just be an issue with your email, or replies are in your spam folder.

great thanks ill try them again
checked spam folder but nothing in there

thanks for your help

Here is an example of how backwards the USPS system can operate at times. Package(not from mavmount)was going from east coast of USA heading west to within 500 miles of the west coast. Destination was Tucson,Arizona. Keep in mind that Phoenix is a two hour drive north of Tucson, and Flagstaff is a four hour drive north of Tucson. This was the silliest one I’ve seen. Follow the dates.6A297EC8-8FEC-4EA5-B0B1-6BDE16A32943.png98B8F211-D3C2-42FA-91ED-80E27846DE3F.png

Freight is going to be slow at this time because medical supplies and associated will take priority on a cargo plane of which maybe half of the usual flights are operating

It will arrive and Nav mounts is a reputable supplier I have one of his products bought around 9 months ago and it is well made and my shipping was very fast all the way to me here in New Zealand

It will be worth the wait

Reactions: Aerial West
still no answer to my emails?
looks like ive been well and truly ripped off
cheers Mavmount?

still no answer to my emails?
looks like ive been well and truly ripped off
cheers Mavmount?
maybe they are going to your spam folder, all emails are answered. mavmount has been around for 3 years now.

Mavmount etsy reviews alone:

what is your order number?

Reactions: Grumpy old man
they answer emails within the hour when my son enquired about buying mounts, but won’t answer mine to see where my order is [emoji107]

got a refund from Mastercard now[emoji106]
No contact or help from Mavmount [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

Glad I opted for the polar pro mount and very satisfied even though I paid U.K. price...but if getting from USA by the time you’ve paid postage and possible tax it worked out not bad

I understand your frustration but remember to post an update if and when it arrives
If it ended being sent via ship due to 95% of all aircraft being parked up all around the world

You do realise that "aerial west " is Nav mount and posted just a couple above this

I bought something from Australia over 6 weeks ago and it is expected to be delivered in about 2 more weeks and I am just next door in New Zealand (usually 4 days max)

You have heard of the Pandemic where many have lost lives and jobs and family members

No need to panic just stay calm and carry on the world is a very different place at the moment and things have changed there is a NEW normal

The world of INSTANT EVERYTHING is currently out of order

I don’t think waiting four months was anywhere near a panic.
Can‘t blame the man, probably would not have waited that long myself.
After being in business myself for over 35 years, I would have handled this one by refunding his money and air freighted what he was hoping to have.
The cost would have been worth every penny to the supplier.

hi

I appreciate things sometimes go wrong but the customer service could of been so much better, its not Mavmounts fault that my package went missing but its not mine either, all i wanted was reassurance that Mavmount was doing all it could to find my package or refund me or send me another one

i had already said in an email that if the package turned up i would make contact to arrange payment or its return if i had been sent another one

Today the tracking still says processed through LA Facility on the 3rd April so who knows it may eventually turn up somewhere

in the meantime i still need the bracket i ordered but have lost all confidence in Mavmount

i will update further if i can get any more info from Royal Mail uk as to whats happened

hi
cheers
Exactly the same for me. Couldn't find a phone number. It would help if they responded to emails though. The one response I did get from them was to check my local post office. It would not be there unless a card was posted through my letterbox, plus the tracking says it is still in transit ie not delivered.

I understand your frustration but remember to post an update if and when it arrives
If it ended being sent via ship due to 95% of all aircraft being parked up all around the world

You do realise that "aerial west " is Nav mount and posted just a couple above this

I bought something from Australia over 6 weeks ago and it is expected to be delivered in about 2 more weeks and I am just next door in New Zealand (usually 4 days max)

You have heard of the Pandemic where many have lost lives and jobs and family members

No need to panic just stay calm and carry on the world is a very different place at the moment and things have changed there is a NEW normal

The world of INSTANT EVERYTHING is currently out of order

Thanks, this is absolutely true, but it is hard for people to have patience when they have expected fast shipping for years and we are seeing an unprecedented shifts in shipping. I am taking al of the blame though, and doing the best I can. I dont know if they are emailing USPS that is actually delivering the item,a nd blasting them on forums... but here I am :)

the guy that did a chargeback basically will get the delayed shipment eventually, I am out the product, the payment, the shipping cost, and will get a chargeback fee... but these are the dangers of trying to run a small business to pay the rent. You have to trust people.

I posted in another thread with the delays that are happening globally. It is hard when you have emails from everyone expecting the international delays to somehow be solved by a small business that has nothing to do with the actual shipping portion.

Unfortunately this is beyond my control, and the situation is changing every day. Please be patient with me, and I hope it is there soon.

here is an excellent article on some of the delays happening. On my end, I am shipping fast still.

May 21, 2020 With the coronavirus COVID-19 emergency continuing to spread around the globe, mail and small parcel operations are impacted worldwide. Between a shortage of commercial passenger airlines to carry the mail and local authorities and transit/destination postal services shutting down or restricting services, sending international packages with the U.S. Postal Service will almost certainly result in longer transit times than normal.This post has been updated on 5/21/2020 and additions or changes are marked in red. This update includes mostly removals of sending restrictions which are shown with a strikethrough.Service Suspensions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki