DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount Delivery

The one response I did get from them was to check my local post office. It would not be there unless a card was posted through my letterbox, plus the tracking says it is still in transit ie not delivered.

yes, that is great advice, as post offices, in normal situations, have had issues. over seas often have dificulty with delivery for whatever reason, ands often that solves the problem when they pick it up.

In this unprecedented pandemic, it may more likely not be waiting for you at the post office, but instead just be delayed as so many things have a bottleneck.

You seem like a genuine guy, I will just have to be patient and wait (and hope) it turns up
Thanks.I also just learned that one big issue is that often mail is transported by piggy backing on commercial airlines. Flights are down 90% with the pandemic, so usps use literally using ocean shipping with containers for some things.

I am going to look at costs for ups and FedEx and see what my options are.

hi

This is something you could take up with USPS, they are still taking full payment and not delivering the service

USPS knew about Covid-19 when they accepted the money and promised to deliver the package

if i was made aware at the time of ordering that i may be waiting extra time for delivery but still being asked to pay full delivery price i may have said no thanks, give the customer the choice

but honestly if my parcel turns up i will definitely pay for it.

daz

• Wow
Reactions: obvnotright
Thanks, this is absolutely true, but it is hard for people to have patience when they have expected fast shipping for years and we are seeing an unprecedented shifts in shipping. I am taking al of the blame though, and doing the best I can. I dont know if they are emailing USPS that is actually delivering the item,a nd blasting them on forums... but here I am :)

the guy that did a chargeback basically will get the delayed shipment eventually, I am out the product, the payment, the shipping cost, and will get a chargeback fee... but these are the dangers of trying to run a small business to pay the rent. You have to trust people.

I posted in another thread with the delays that are happening globally. It is hard when you have emails from everyone expecting the international delays to somehow be solved by a small business that has nothing to do with the actual shipping portion.

Unfortunately this is beyond my control, and the situation is changing every day. Please be patient with me, and I hope it is there soon.

here is an excellent article on some of the delays happening. On my end, I am shipping fast still.

May 21, 2020 With the coronavirus COVID-19 emergency continuing to spread around the globe, mail and small parcel operations are impacted worldwide. Between a shortage of commercial passenger airlines to carry the mail and local authorities and transit/destination postal services shutting down or restricting services, sending international packages with the U.S. Postal Service will almost certainly result in longer transit times than normal.This post has been updated on 5/21/2020 and additions or changes are marked in red. This update includes mostly removals of sending restrictions which are shown with a strikethrough.Service Suspensions

Asking USPS how they are delivering parcels that you have paid for is within your control

find out if they are sticking parcels on a boat in these difficult times and then let your customers know

simple as that

daz

• Haha
Reactions: obvnotright
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot