DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount Delivery

JMagnus

Reactions
I purchased a mag mount for my Mavic Pro 5 days ago. The next day I received a USPS tracking number for it. Since then nothing has happened. The tracking number indicates the USPS is still waiting for the package. Has anyone experienced slow delivery or delivery problems from Mag Mount? Or is this unusual and likely a USPS issue? Thanks.

I purchased a mag mount for my Mavic Pro 5 days ago. The next day I received a USPS tracking number for it. Since then nothing has happened. The tracking number indicates the USPS is still waiting for the package. Has anyone experienced slow delivery or delivery problems from Mag Mount? Or is this unusual and likely a USPS issue? Thanks.

Sellers associate a courier tracking number with a parcel when it is packed for shipment. The parcel can then sit on the shipper's dock for several days until it is picked up by the courier.
The delay can be for many reasons, among them would be once a week scheduled pickup, waiting for a number of items before requesting pickup, weather delays, etc.
Not sure if this applies to US Postal Service but could explain delayed shipments with couriers.

Sellers associate a courier tracking number with a parcel when it is packed for shipment. The parcel can then sit on the shipper's dock for several days until it is picked up by the courier.
The delay can be for many reasons, among them would be once a week scheduled pickup, waiting for a number of items before requesting pickup, weather delays, etc.
Not sure if this applies to US Postal Service but could explain delayed shipments with couriers.
I get that. It's strange that USPS would be like that. I was more concerned there could be a pattern of slow response from MavMount than anything else.

I was looking for Mavmount on Amazon and couldn't find it. This one comes up instead. Can you post a link where you found one?D2JPFSoSRiqi._UX600_TTW__.jpg

UPDATE: I found an email address that allowed me to contact MavMount about the delay. (Their online process would hang up for me for some reason.) My MavMount is on its way! MavMount DID ship it right away. The problem lies with the USPS and how they failed to record they picked it up from MavMount. I wanted to make sure this is known so it doesn't look badly upon MavMount.

Reading the reviews of the imposter ones on Amazon, I found out they have plastic in the joints, and they don't hold the 10" Tablets very good, constantly slipping down.

Reactions: Aerial West
Reading the reviews of the imposter ones on Amazon, I found out they have plastic in the joints, and they don't hold the 10" Tablets very good, constantly slipping down.
I use a 10" ipad pro with my mavmount, and I fully trust the tablet holder. I use Velcro to to help ensure the mavmount will not slip out of the controller.. Probably don't need it, but i'm ultra paranoid on a lot of things..

Aint that the truth.. so many broken ipad stories come to us. its sad.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569