DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount

Droneguy18

Reactions
Searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Thinking of purchasing a mavmount. I like to use either an iPad Air or iPad mini when flying. Does a single mavmount accommodate both or would I have to buy 2 different size mounts? Thanks and sorry if this has already been discussed.

Reactions: Aerial West
The base of the mount is the same no matter which mobile device you're going to mount. You can buy additional mounts for other devices. See more details here.

The base of the mount is the same no matter which mobile device you're going to mount. You can buy additional mounts for other devices. See more details here.
and to add to that... whenever DJI changes, i make something to fit it. like when the CS monitor came out, i made an adapter for it. I am always adapting so the mavmount does not become obsolete!

Reactions: One Eyed
and to add to that... whenever DJI changes, i make something to fit it. like when the CS monitor came out, i made an adapter for it. I am always adapting so the mavmount does not become obsolete!
Just ordered my Mavmount 2.0 for my Note 8. Excited to use it with my phone and hopefully upgrade to a tablet in the near future.

Just ordered my Mavmount 2.0 for my Note 8. Excited to use it with my phone and hopefully upgrade to a tablet in the near future.
Sorry, missed this! hows it going for you?

Awesome, that's what i like to hear! Happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d