DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount

Pilot25dmc

Reactions
Ordered a MavMount here in the UK and have been using it for about a week now.

Have to say its a fantastic bit of kit and lets me use my iPad Mini 4 without worring about it falling out of the controller grips.

The build quailty is excellent and is far FAR better than anything else on the market. I have used two mounts by PolarPro and one mount by Skyreat. The PolarPro versions feel cheep and are too flexable, the Skyreat is simply too heavy and has a few points of stress (plastic onto metal) that I know will snap at some point.

I got mine sent via special delivery (which I did pay extra for) and I have to thank everyone at MavMount for sorting it for me as I know the main guy was on holiday at the time and was trying to get it all organised from outside the office.

Would highly recommend to anyone.

Ordered a MavMount here in the UK and have been using it for about a week now.

Have to say its a fantastic bit of kit and lets me use my iPad Mini 4 without worring about it falling out of the controller grips.

The build quailty is excellent and is far FAR better than anything else on the market. I have used two mounts by PolarPro and one mount by Skyreat. The PolarPro versions feel cheep and are too flexable, the Skyreat is simply too heavy and has a few points of stress (plastic onto metal) that I know will snap at some point.

I got mine sent via special delivery (which I did pay extra for) and I have to thank everyone at MavMount for sorting it for me as I know the main guy was on holiday at the time and was trying to get it all organised from outside the office.

Would highly recommend to anyone.
Ditto. I use the Mavmount 3 with my iPad and it’s a solid mounting for it

Reactions: Pilot25dmc
Finally ordered the mavmount... I'm still actually excited.. **** exchange rate jumped me... $128... But it think it's worth it. Did get the Otterbox clamp and opted for the Lanyard kit too just for safety

I'm checking usps tracking like a crack head lol

Just got my mavmount in the mail today... I've gotta say it is awesome.. I was skeptical but it's amazing. Hold my tablet Firm and doesn't move. Will even fit a full sized iPad!
I opted for the Otterbox box clamp, lanyard kit and blue base.
The base has some scuffs I think from shipping (wasn't packaged as nice as it should have been for the cost)
But it doesn't move at all. .gets a little bulky but the Lanyard will help there.

20180814_182547.jpg

20180814_182558.jpg

20180814_190105.jpg
20180814_190640.jpg

Reactions: DesJardins
I enjoy my Mavmount 3.0 with Amazon Fire 8 tablet. Well designed, quality build. Agree that lanyard is useful addition. Highly Recommended. I also added a Hoodman.

I find that the neck strap is way too long, I like it higher up by my mid stomach so I cut off the whole buckle bottom portion and put just the ring on the main strap.

Really like my Mavmount 3.0. Use it with the full Hoodman. It’s all worth it.

I find that the neck strap is way too long, I like it higher up by my mid stomach so I cut off the whole buckle bottom portion and put just the ring on the main strap.
I agree. The neck strap was way too long. But I liked the buckle.. So I sewed the tether shorter and cut off excess. Custom sized now!

Reactions: Aerial West
Just got my mavmount in the mail today... I've gotta say it is awesome.. I was skeptical but it's amazing. Hold my tablet Firm and doesn't move. Will even fit a full sized iPad!
I opted for the Otterbox box clamp, lanyard kit and blue base.
The base has some scuffs I think from shipping (wasn't packaged as nice as it should have been for the cost)
But it doesn't move at all. .gets a little bulky but the Lanyard will help there.

View attachment 43661

View attachment 43662

View attachment 43663
View attachment 43664
awesome! thanks for all the pictures, and thanks for all the awesome reviews. It means alot.

I bought the Otterbox clamp about two weeks ago, very quick postage to the UK. Works perfectly.

I bought the Otterbox clamp about two weeks ago, very quick postage to the UK. Works perfectly.
Glad to hear it!

We try to ship same or next day if passed the time we go to the post office, and we've seen 4-7 days normally for the UK. Seems the mail system there is very efficient.

Yeah, it is, once it gets to the main sorting depot in the UK.

I would make a point of putting that on your website as I am sure a lot of people in the UK thinking of buying one ‘might’ be put off ordering as you are in the US.

Pretty sure the delivery time was 6 days from when I got the dispatch email.

Yeah, it is, once it gets to the main sorting depot in the UK.

I would make a point of putting that on your website as I am sure a lot of people in the UK thinking of buying one ‘might’ be put off ordering as you are in the US.

Pretty sure the delivery time was 6 days from when I got the dispatch email.
cheers , the only thing thats put me off ordering is postage times but 6 days is superb from the US

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada