DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount?

WenatcheeMavicFlights

Reactions
Hello!

I was just curious about something. I ordered a new Mavmount 3.0 from Mavmount website and it arrived in loose pieces, all of the pieces were in a usps box and then the usps box was placed in a padded envelope and that’s how I received it.

So my question is. Is this how everyone else received there Mavmount? No official packaging? Everything just placed in a box, loose, and free to move around inside the box? There was no paperwork, instructions, nothing, everything just thrown in the box and shipped.

I feel like I paid $80 for a second hand Mavmount and really don’t want to buy from Mavmount again and am really considering reaching out to them.

Mine arrived in the box and envelope like you described. Mine was in two pieces, the aluminum mount that fits in the controller with the ball-head properly attached and the tablet adapter. The two pieces were wrapped.
If by "official packaging" you mean a plastic formed retail package then no, Mavmount is a small company and that type of packaging in small quantities can be expensive. I am confident you did not receive a used product.

That said, if you are concerned then the proper course of action would be to contact them before posting negative comments.

Reactions: Aerial West
Mine arrived in the box and envelope like you described. Mine was in two pieces, the aluminum mount that fits in the controller with the ball-head properly attached and the tablet adapter. The two pieces were wrapped.
If by "official packaging" you mean a plastic formed retail package then no, Mavmount is a small company and that type of packaging in small quantities can be expensive. I am confident you did not receive a used product.

That said, if you are concerned then the proper course of action would be to contact them before posting negative comments.
This post was to find out if this product was used, as I felt, due to the way it was packaged it was. Not so much a negative post, but more a concerned post and if that’s how Mavmount packages there product, then fine. I don’t want to call and complain if this is how it is done. I do think, even being a small company that more care should be made in there packaging. Small generic brands, package better than this and I paid a premium for this mount and would expect better packaging.

Reactions: NAVMAV
Calling and letting them know your concerns will help them.

Last edited:
Love my Mavmount, VERY well constructed and works great.
I love it as well! Was just taken back by the poor packaging, by such a reputable brand.
But all is good and I’m gonna go fly now! Thanks

I agree, packaging could use some refinement, but will likely result in additional cost afterwards.

I for one am glad the product is engineered well and actually what our money is going towards. Better than pretty packaging and total junk for a product, right?

The product is top notch and second to none!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada