DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

max distance issue

Madkersch

Reactions
Hey Guys

I don’t know if this the right place to post, but I have a question.

I am loosing connection to my mavic at 800m distance normally one can go to 6000M (that is what dji say )

All my settings are at max distance and max alti. I have 21 satellites at my disposal. I am not recording.

Also I fly in open fields with no interference what so ever.

What could this be

Anyone has the same issue? Or a solution.

Thanks

Kind regards

Look at the video bar vs the rc bar
Then you will know
Some time you will see that the video bar flashing that mean interference

Reactions: Madkersch
When you begin to lose signal try to adjust the antenna to L shape
90 degrees
It's better for distance run

One more advice turn off any electrical devices as cell phones
And the device you are using for flying the mavic put on airplane mood

Try to get more altitude

Are you flying in the same area each time you have the issue? If so try another direction to see if you have the same issue. (Even though you think you are in the middle of "no where" you would be surprised how many "point to point" towers are sending info across open country.)

Good luck!

I've been having massive connection issues as well. I can't break 300' straight up before I start getting drops. Go any higher up or move around at all while I am up there, and I get "connection lost" messages and no video feed. Its infuriating. I've posted on this before and get a swell of responses about how I should just expect that because of interference from wifi and whatever else. But... there is no way its interference.

18623534_1782222972088500_8236670276243520523_o.jpg

I really want to like the Mavic Pro, but I just don't trust it. When I really want to take pictures and I'm not just screwing around in my driveway, I always go for the P3P. It's so disappointing.

I hope you find a solution to your issue and share it here.

Reactions: TCatlson
Are you flying in the same area each time you have the issue? If so try another direction to see if you have the same issue. (Even though you think you are in the middle of "no where" you would be surprised how many "point to point" towers are sending info across open country.)

Good luck!
As far as i know i have the isseu everywhere. but i will need to do some testing. I have noticed it because i wanted to see if i could reach 2000m then i noteced this problem.

I've been having massive connection issues as well. I can't break 300' straight up before I start getting drops. Go any higher up or move around at all while I am up there, and I get "connection lost" messages and no video feed. Its infuriating. I've posted on this before and get a swell of responses about how I should just expect that because of interference from wifi and whatever else. But... there is no way its interference.

18623534_1782222972088500_8236670276243520523_o.jpg

I really want to like the Mavic Pro, but I just don't trust it. When I really want to take pictures and I'm not just screwing around in my driveway, I always go for the P3P. It's so disappointing.

I hope you find a solution to your issue and share it here.
I will

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929