DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max power message info

dr_dumi

Reactions
Hi all,

I would like to know if the "Max Power Load Reached" message I received yesterday inside the DJI App may be related to the "Not enough force / ESC error" warning I received? Can I blame it on the low battery if so?

Attachments

• log_24 Dec.jpg
    log_24 Dec.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 47
I heard that this cames from faulty propellas on the mavic mini even its new. Change all propellas and repeat your fly.

Hope for a feedback if this works.

Merry christmas

You mean change with the ones provided inside the box or change with others?
I think he means, replace the faulty propellers with the spare provided in the kit. It is either the combo or the kit alone, both of them have spare props.

How do I tell if they are faulty? I mean, they are brand new, I checked and there's no visible damage on their surface. Are you sure this comes from the props?

my opinion is the first batch of drones had this type of message, because after my drone was replaced, i have never seen this mesage not even once
maybe they changed the esc after all those errors

my opinion is the first batch of drones had this type of message, because after my drone was replaced, i have never seen this mesage not even once
maybe they changed the esc after all those errors
When I was on firmware 200 yes I saw it, but now I'm on 300 I have not seen it since.

Reactions: WooZie
I had an issue today. After around 10 minutes of perfect flight, i got the message (max power load reached aka 30168) and the problem again. So I tried to fly the drone back to me but it didn‘t come back, it seemed to not react to my commands then it directly lost altitude around 2-3 meters. Afterwards it flew up again by itself. The message popped up and the drone was going down. It was maybe 30 meters high in the air and it went down 3-5 meters then went back up again to 5-6 meters. I flew the whole time in c-mode and without the propeller guards. The error messages turned on and off but I could fly the drone slowly but safely back to me. I read from several other users which had the same problem and that they solved the problem when they changed the propellers.

I have flown the Mavic Mini about 27 times and it flew mostly fine about 97% of the time. Today I was flying at 3 degrees celsius with perfect weather conditions; sunlight and no wind. So far I‘ve had no bigger problems like my experience today.

Here is a log of the flight: https://app.airdata.com/share/regvwn

If the props are the reason, pay extra attention while zipping the case as one or more can stick out of the case while drawing the zipper. This yet has not happened, but just saying..
2805882821bd6a8a88c803522446c106.jpg

Reactions: fificap
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904