DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May-25-18 - Today's 360 Panoramas

What is the strange singular vertical line in both photos? Is this a stitching problem? It doesn't look like it should have been caused by the background image. What software were you creating these panos in? Just curious...

that's from the online site host unfortunately

Strange. I haven't seen it on any other panoramas on that particular site. Wonder what makes yours different?

Odd I checked after your first reply and I saw them on other peoples posts there.

I wonder if that has something to do with their paid subscription (I am a free user). Hmm I checked out their pro tour samples and they have the line too. Doesn't really bother me.

I may just go back to putting my 360's on youtube, You can't zoom in at all tho. But then Again kuula's zoom is very limited anyhow.

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't find another one with them. Here's just a few from their "Explore" page, all taken as obvious drone photos. Nary a line to be seen. I don't get it. I'm not saying you're doing something wrong, but wondering why they would be created wit the line, when apparently many of the shots can be displayed without the line.

Kuula | Share 360/VR photos and build virtual tours!

I've got lines in them

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
Must be a display issue/artifact then.

I thought of that, not all vid cards are the same, but you see it on mine and not others, that would not indicate that. Either way not really a bother, I may just stick with youtube vr anyhow. I prefer one platform ;)

Are these panos taken with the Mavic or air, or are the taken and stitched together through another means?

Excellent panoramas....something I found out by accident while viewing these was...that I could rotate and tilt this iPad and the panoramic view would come into effect....

Someone else on here with an iPad try it and see...

Excellent panoramas....something I found out by accident while viewing these was...that I could rotate and tilt this iPad and the panoramic view would come into effect....

Someone else on here with an iPad try it and see...
Yes. It’s the same in my iPad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121