DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 May I please request 2 minutes, and 9 seconds of your forum time?

Not too bad, don't change fonts with text, you had two different types at the start and end. Never use that font again that you used at the start, it was messy and gaudy, and you should throw it away. No, burn it first, then throw it away. No, first burn it, smash with a sledge hammer, then throw it way. Also keep it clean, no gold and embossed type fonts. Best to keep a nice clean font choice and keep it white, it will look more professional. Good start though.

Episode #2 - Sunrise flight over Red Head on the NSW, mid north coast, Australia 🇦🇺 “Likes” appreciated, “Subscriptions” make me feel like throwing the Air 2 bird 🦅 up there again & again! Cheers guys!
A nice relaxing film to watch at the end of my day. Worked for me; good job. 👍😎🇳🇿 (I fly an Air 2, also.)

Reactions: Squidinc
Not too bad, don't change fonts with text, you had two different types at the start and end. Never use that font again that you used at the start, it was messy and gaudy, and you should throw it away. No, burn it first, then throw it away. No, first burn it, smash with a sledge hammer, then throw it way. Also keep it clean, no gold and embossed type fonts. Best to keep a nice clean font choice and keep it white, it will look more professional. Good start though.
I’ll take it under advisement. No…wait a minute! Considering your input for my betterment, (and it is appreciated) I actually agree! Watch this space for episode #3 👍🏻

Nice visuals, my only suggestion is not to leave in "jerky" movements. The one shot where you made the turn and there were a couple of hard movements I would have left out. Otherwise it looked good. I loved the Sunset Pano.

Nice visuals, my only suggestion is not to leave in "jerky" movements. The one shot where you made the turn and there were a couple of hard movements I would have left out. Otherwise it looked good. I loved the Sunset Pano.
Thanks. Excellent critique. Will take onboard for Episode #3. 👍🏻

Some pretty stunning visuals...nicely done.

Since you are open to observations and suggestions, I have a couple. I agree with what has been said so far, so I won't rehash any of that.

First, when a shot is sped up, keep in mind that any movement in the shot not related to the drone (cars, waves, birds, etc.) will also be sped up. It reveals your secret :) and it can be distracting.

Second, I love the idea of using a "Ken Burns" effect on stills, but I think it works better when it's subtle. I don't think it's necessary to pan through an entire shot, especially quickly.

It's all a matter of opinion so if you are happy with the end result, that is all that really matters.

Keep flying!

Some pretty stunning visuals...nicely done.

Since you are open to observations and suggestions, I have a couple. I agree with what has been said so far, so I won't rehash any of that.

First, when a shot is sped up, keep in mind that any movement in the shot not related to the drone (cars, waves, birds, etc.) will also be sped up. It reveals your secret :) and it can be distracting.

Second, I love the idea of using a "Ken Burns" effect on stills, but I think it works better when it's subtle. I don't think it's necessary to pan through an entire shot, especially quickly.

It's all a matter of opinion so if you are happy with the end result, that is all that really matters.

Keep flying!
Thanks Maggior. Sound critique and well said. I’ll bring back the KB a little more next time. Guess I was more focused on exposing more of the panoramas, but as you rightly observed not necessary. And yes my speed ramping also needs a little fine tuning also. 👍🏻

Always enjoy seeing your headland work. I thought the 'jerky' movements were only when you sped up the video? Taking my wife and mum to Lennox Head next week for a few days - hoping for good weather.

You must have had quite the crew to shoot this....you covered a tremendous amount of real-estate !

You must have had quite the crew to shoot this....you covered a tremendous amount of real-estate !
Not really, although I guess it looks a little like that. I was offshore about 1 klm (0.62 miles) at one stage, with the aid of my wife as spotter to help maintain VLOS. I also have three firehouse strobes onboard which are sensational to keep the MA2 visible, and clearly orientated. GREEN forward facing, RED rear facing & WHITE upward facing, so potential aircraft above me can see me.

Not really, although I guess it looks a little like that. I was offshore about 1 klm (0.62 miles) at one stage, with the aid of my wife as spotter to help maintain VLOS. I also have three firehouse strobes onboard which are sensational to keep the MA2 visible, and clearly orientated. GREEN forward facing, RED rear facing & WHITE upward facing, so potential aircraft above me can see me.
Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada