DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May I vent?

Thanks CYBORG for the reply... while I will not say I am crushed by the "UP TO" disclaimer, I am disappointed. And although I am no math guru.... I calculate the Black Friday Sale to equate to a 2% sale savings..... I don't think that it was even worth posting to their website.... any info on the shipping or tax question in the post PS?
On the Canada DJI flyer it’s only UP TO 32% off. The deal for the MA2 is no money saved and a free ND filter set.

Reactions: Jeff2020
Thanks to all who chipped in and talked me off the ledge [emoji16]
Let me say that I think the MA2 is worth every penny. I don’t think it is overpriced or underpriced. The bottom line was the Black Friday Sale (BFS) label. When you hear BFS you think of a significant sale on an item (expensive or not, worth it or not, hot and new or not) and get excited to save on a purchase. If we call a small savings a BFS, then we are watering down and diminishing the shock and awe factor of what a BFS has come to mean. Perhaps it is time to adjust our concept of a BFS and we can then call every Friday black and have a small savings every week. In that case, the BFS announcement then becomes white noise about a Black Friday Sale (too many colors now....).

Hit me with your final thoughts and we’ll allow this thread to die a respectable death in the annals of the forum..... thanks again to all!!

Final thoughts...DJI does their own sales when DJI feels like it, they have been doing it for over 6 years..They are a Chinese company and don't adhere to American holidays and tatics. They give their own credit points on your account with them to buy their own products. They just raised prices on a 2 year old product??? Their products speak for themselves, they don't own over 75% of the market by giving deals...they do it cause they are a great product and have incredible support and engineering as compared to lessor firms. Buy DJI and you buy quality..and that is the name of the game for most...and that's all I got to say about that ;)

Reactions: Jeff2020
Although the actual savings is paltry, you will definitely save on sales tax (none) which in my case (7%) would amount to a considerable savings. I have ordered several items from DJI in China and have received them within a week without tax or shipping. Be be sure to order your fly more kit and your refresh plan within 48 hours.
Very true Dale... my master plan at this point is to order direct from DJI and save on shipping, sales tax, and apply my 10% off education coupon that’s sitting in my inbox.... I’ve just pretty much created my own Black Friday Sale.... thanks for the tip!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo